Gilmer/Carthage Series set

coach3198

I believe the orginal post was talking about baseball and next weeks possible series between Gilmer and Carthage.

The series you are referring is the Gilmer, Carthage softball series which takes place this weekend in Hallsville.

doh.gif Oh........it all makes sense now.......headache.gif

Correct me if I am wrong, but Carthage still has a chance to win the district and get a bye in the first round.

If they win Friday and Jasper loses, they would have to play each other for the district title and bye.

I cannot imagine Jasper wanting to play Gilmer at Pine Tree if that is how it ends up....basically a home game for Gilmer and a long road trip for Jasper.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Carthage still has a chance to win the district and get a bye in the first round.

If they win Friday and Jasper loses, they would have to play each other for the district title and bye.

I cannot imagine Jasper wanting to play Gilmer at Pine Tree if that is how it ends up....basically a home game for Gilmer and a long road trip for Jasper.

No since waiting on the outcome on Friday before they make tentative plans. Jasper (12-1) is playing Center who is 3-10 in district. Funnier things have happened, but why wait and end up without your first choice of fields?