Overton vs Evadale

jdb44

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evadale is a very hit and miss team. They are capable of crushing the ball one night and struggling the next. Their pitching is pretty descent. They have 3 or 4 guys that can come in and not loose much on the mound. With all that being said, I think that it will come down to who makes the least mistakes.( but thats a no brainer i guess.)

Evadale is a very hit and miss team. They are capable of crushing the ball one night and struggling the next. Their pitching is pretty descent. They have 3 or 4 guys that can come in and not loose much on the mound. With all that being said, I think that it will come down to who makes the least mistakes.( but thats a no brainer i guess.)

at this point having a better team has little to do with it. you are correct, whoever makes the least mistakes should take this one. teams don't get here by accident.

Anyone got any details about Evadale's pitching?

Evadale has agreat pitching staff they have 4 guys that are solid performers and are hard to beat if the bats are goin if this series goes to three games evadale will most likely win :coolball:

Evadale has agreat pitching staff they have 4 guys that are solid performers and are hard to beat if the bats are goin if this series goes to three games evadale will most likely win :coolball:

I hope it goes 3 so Little Mc can get on the mound. Maybe they will move him up. Overton in 3.

I hope it goes 3 so Little Mc can get on the mound. Maybe they will move him up. Overton in 3.

I just hope its a good series. Would love to see an Evadale/Lovelady rematch. I dont think it would end up the same way.