harleton vs new waverly- baseball playoffs

wildcat23

Saw the games on Saturday... Way to Go Harleton! True champions guys... Y'all wore the hair off em'.

No sour grapes, but a couple of calls (I thought) made the difference.

Sure would've loved to have a W.O./Harleton matchup... think y'all are the better competitors!!

Congratulations on your season.

Saw the games on Saturday... Way to Go Harleton! True champions guys... Y'all wore the hair off em'.

No sour grapes, but a couple of calls (I thought) made the difference.

Sure would've loved to have a W.O./Harleton matchup... think y'all are the better competitors!!

Congratulations on your season.

??? I don't mean to start anything... but those umpires, as are all umpires, were equally pathetic for both teams yesterday. Sometimes they just want people to know they're there.

congrats to Harleton on a great season! also congrats to the seniors for some outstanding HS careers! I hate that we won't get to watch any more games between these 2 excellent teams..

It was such a nice jesture to have all the WO guys there rooting us on... I noticed that in between game 2 and three, the Harleton and WO guys were hanging out and talking, alot of people commented about it. It was nice to see that they could be friends with the guys they wanted to beat soo badly.. People can't say it was because they new they could beat us is why they were rooting for us,because it was an all out war in both games this yr, it was more of respect/frienship thing.. Lots of friends on the two teams.. We are pulling for ya WO, not because we don't like NW for beating us...