White Oak vs. Corrigan-Camden

Game 1: Thursday 7pm @ Angelina College, Lufkin

Game 2: Saturday 2pm @ Hallsville

Game 3: 30 min after game 2 if needed

Games got Moved to Nacogdoches High School

Game 1: Thursday 7:30 @ Nac High School

Game 2: Saturday Noon @ Nac High School

Game 3: 30 mins after Game 2

There's been a site change for all three games involving White Oak-Corrigan Camden.

Everything has been moved to Nacogdoches H.S. as reflected at the top of this thread.

David Smoak

Is the Cleburne and Rockwall Heath game site accurate?

If so, how did Cleburne swing that?

Shouldnt matter to Heath... They are the number 1 team in Nation according to Maxpreps.com...

But like some I have also wondered the game site location.

Regarding the Cleburne/Heath series this is what I just read on another site. Cleburne wanted a one game series/it was Heath that wanted three games (I guessed backwards). Cleburne coach said if it was three they would all be in Cleburne-Heath coach said okay. Cleburne wins toss, Hawks are heading down HWY. 67.

Surely, the Rockwall Heath coach wouldn't have flipped for that? Even when you flipped and won the 3 game series there is more negotiating to do as far as sites and times right? All of this leads me to another question....coaches can't agree on anything...what happens? Does Big Brother (U.I.L.) come in and determine and if so does this automatically rule the chance at a series out?

Surely, the Rockwall Heath coach wouldn't have flipped for that? Even when you flipped and won the 3 game series there is more negotiating to do as far as sites and times right? All of this leads me to another question....coaches can't agree on anything...what happens? Does Big Brother (U.I.L.) come in and determine and if so does this automatically rule the chance at a series out?

Cleburn wanted to play one game but Harvey (Heath) wanted to play 3 games and told the Cleburn coach if he would agree to a 3 game series he would go to Cleburn for all 3.

Heath won tonight 4-1.

It's Cleburne with an E... but Heath and Cleburne both have some good, draft worthy players, they won the first game over Cleburne, lost the 2nd game and won the 3rd game. Watching all 3 games, if they are the best team in the nation then the future of American baseball is going downhill. They are a good team, could win state but were finally challenged with a good team in Cleburne, something Heath hasn't seen all season. The story behind the 3 games at Cleburne. The coach at Cleburne wanted one game and would play at a neutral site, the Heath coach, knowing that they could lose to Cleburne offered to have a 3 game series at Cleburne as to not have to risk their season on a coin flip. It ended up working on for Heath however, Cleburne played close the first game and dropped it to Heath's #2 pitcher. Cleburne turned it around Saturday and beat Heath's #1 pitcher but ran out of pitching late in the 3rd game and gave away a few runs. Good series, both teams looked really good. Heath should be able to walk past Frisco Wakeland and into the State Semi Finals vs a Corpus Christi school, not sure they will win however.