White Oak vs. New Waverly

snuffy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to WO, not a pretty game by any means, but that was for both teams. A lot has to be said for pushing through it. NW had a great season and has a lot to be proud of, I just wish they would've been able to pull one out today.

Two excellent teams in an exciting game. Ashamed that either team had to lose. Congratulations to NW on an excellent season. They are a great team. I am sure they would have done well in the state tournament. Great job by the Necks. Best wishes in the state tournament. Bring home the gold!!!

Congrats Roughnecks! Back to Back Regional Champs. Juice pitched great and gutted it out in the 8th when i know he was tired. WO out hit NW 9-5....

Anyways, who will pitch for white oak if they play in the finals?

Stats on him?

lol, two runs through 7 innings. Def handled him pretty well.

Give me white oak's bats over new waverly's every day.

But give me Roberts over Juice everyday as well.

That would be Wesley Berry (aka. Big Time Timmy Jim) He is 15-0 120 K's

did he a play a position today?

terrible nickname fwiw

This was a great game for sure. Chase's BOMB on the first pitch we see from Roberts just set the tone that we weren't intimidated. That was one of the sickest things I've seen...the game was close from start to finish, as expected. Both teams had 3 errors and like everyone also expected, the errors were the difference in the end when Smith was able to reach 3rd off a bad throw went into CF. Kudos to both teams tho for fighting back and competing for all 8 innings. Both pitchers were outstanding. Roberts is the real deal, no doubt about that whatsoever. That guy was very, very impressive. But I also feel like Juice had a real coming out party today b/c he proved he has the ability to shut a great team down for however long it takes, and to do that with so much pressure on every pitch is very impressive. Not saying we didn't already know Juice was that good, but now maybe other people will really understand that he is as good as anyone out there. Congrats to both teams, and gluck to WO at state. I hope you guys win it all!

lol, three runs through 7 innings. Def handled him pretty well.

terrible nickname fwiw

wesly is w.o.'s #1 pitcher , plays some 1st base every now & then. id take juice over matt imo. matt got hit pretty hard tonite against that w.o. line up. juice handled n.w. pretty easily. their only runs came on errors

Give me Roberts over Juice every time. Not taking anything away from Juice, more a compliment to Roberts.

White Oak was pretty clearly a better hitting team. If you flip the pitchers I think White Oaks wins by even more.

Why did White Oak not throw their ace? They hate winning?

Give me Roberts over Juice every time. Not taking anything away from Juice, more a compliment to Roberts.

White Oak was pretty clearly a better hitting team. If you flip the pitchers I think White Oaks wins by even more.

Why did White Oak not throw their ace? They hate winning?

no , i think they believed they could win with juice. he's been pretty hot lately on the mound. couple of no-no's/shut outs last couple of outings

lol, two runs through 7 innings. Def handled him pretty well.

terrible nickname fwiw

send me your address and I will send you a postcard from Austin so you know what it looks like.