District 7-2A Division II

easttexan

i think one of the reasons we are so cocky is because we are excited, and nobody believes in rivercrest but us, any time i read most of the other team in our district , everyone is going on our last two years, if you have watched our two games this year there is something different about them ,this is a different season and we are a different Rivercrest ..... thats all im saying. we are not as cocky as pp

as cocky as pp? You're just tryin to make an enemy out of everybody aren't you? Nowhere on here had anyone from pewitt bragged about how great they are. Although compared to the competition theyl face in district play they could probably get away with it. Rivercrest has every reason to be excited and I like the "us against the world" mentality but don't go callin out teams that your own fans are writing in as a loss. Especially when they haven't even showed any cockiness worth discussing

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think one of the reasons we are so cocky is because we are excited, and nobody believes in rivercrest but us, any time i read most of the other team in our district , everyone is going on our last two years, if you have watched our two games this year there is something different about them ,this is a different season and we are a different Rivercrest ..... thats all im saying. we are not as cocky as pp

or as good, im just sayin

Must be talking about Pilot Point fans.

This is how I see tonights games.

(+35) Bogata Rivercrest 35-00 Detroit, “Detroit has not scored all season. Keep rolling Rebels”

(-02) Como-Pickton 26-28 Quitman, “Should be a good game that could go either way”

(-03) Cooper 19 - 21 Mt. Vernon, “Mt. Vernon held Jefferson to 31”

(-35) DeKalb 3 - 38 Hughes Springs, “Good Luck Bears, Hooks only had 55 yards total offense against HS”

(-07) Paris Chisum 21-28 Honey Grove, “Chisum surprised me last week; they may surprise me this week.”

(+06) Paul Pewitt 34-28 Jefferson, “It will be hard to keep Jefferson under 28 points. The Brahmas will be tested again this week.”

as cocky as pp? You're just tryin to make an enemy out of everybody aren't you? Nowhere on here had anyone from pewitt bragged about how great they are. Although compared to the competition theyl face in district play they could probably get away with it. Rivercrest has every reason to be excited and I like the "us against the world" mentality but don't go callin out teams that your own fans are writing in as a loss. Especially when they haven't even showed any cockiness worth discussing

im new here and i read alot of post on here before deciding to post anything im not saying that pewitt said they said the actual word cocky, its in the delivery of their conversation.

This is how I see tonights games.

(+35) Bogata Rivercrest 35-00 Detroit, "Detroit has not scored all season. Keep rolling Rebels"

(-02) Como-Pickton 26-28 Quitman, "Should be a good game that could go either way"

(-03) Cooper 19 - 21 Mt. Vernon, "Mt. Vernon held Jefferson to 31"

(-35) DeKalb 3 - 38 Hughes Springs, "Good Luck Bears, Hooks only had 55 yards total offense against HS"

(-07) Paris Chisum 21-28 Honey Grove, "Chisum surprised me last week; they may surprise me this week."

(+06) Paul Pewitt 34-28 Jefferson, "It will be hard to keep Jefferson under 28 points. The Brahmas will be tested again this week."

oh my those predictions are freaky ... i wanna play your lotto numbers...lol

One thing that I'll say about this, and I'm probably to blame, most Pewitt fans are not cocky, expectations high yes. I've always been proud of how any of my teams have done. Pewitt does a great job of teaching their boys character, sportsmanship, and an expectation to win. I've preached before about how it amazes me on the return from our kids that are physically behind the other team but dominate on the field. I attribute that to the training that they get. It sometimes goes over as cocky and that is not intended. We know we have to beat our opponent and that it will not be given to us.

One thing that I'll say about this, and I'm probably to blame, most Pewitt fans are not cocky, expectations high yes. I've always been proud of how any of my teams have done. Pewitt does a great job of teaching their boys character, sportsmanship, and an expectation to win. I've preached before about how it amazes me on the return from our kids that are physically behind the other team but dominate on the field. I attribute that to the training that they get. It sometimes goes over as cocky and that is not intended. We know we have to beat our opponent and that it will not be given to us.

oh i actually think cocky is a good thing , we always put yall up as the team to beat , we are just tired of people saying were not good at all and that maybe we r flukes this year, i lov the competiton between all of our post.

DeKalb @ Hooks

Como-Pickton @ Bye

Rivercrest @ Honey Grove

Paul Pewitt @ Hughes Springs

Prairiland @ Cooper

Paris Chisum @ Lone Oak

------------------------------------------

My picks:

DeKalb 34 Hooks 20

Honey Grove 35 Rivercrest 27

Paul Pewitt 34 Hughes Springs 30

Cooper 41 Prairiland 13

Lone Oak 42 Paris Chisum 15

My Picks

Dekalb 20 Hooks 35

Pewitt 35 HS 20

Cooper 42 PLand 14

Lone Oak 35 Chisum 6

Hey :homer: , you forgot a game.

And, you have Hooks by 15 over DeKalb on this thread, and Hooks by 6 over DeKalb on another thread. Pure brilliance, dude. :notworthy: