Obama giving land in Arizona to Mexico

blackflag79

Ceding land to these criminals just gives them more power. What's next? Ceding land to these criminals in other states, just because Obama is a weakling? :thumbdown: If this is allowed to continue, the only alternative is WAR.

What I read was that this was designated as a "no-fly" zone for all, for safety reasons 4 YEARS AGO under President Bush. I hope that they get this taken care of yesterday.

I have no problem with people coming to this country to earn a better life,but this border thing is way out of control.When you see hispanic populations go from 100 to 1000 in certain cities in just over a yr. Tells me that they are coming over at alarming rates.

Again,I have no problems with them coming over,but hardly any country in the world has the open borders we do.Its sad.We need to get a huge wall up and military across the border.

Only problem is that in places on the border (especially TX), the towns are 90 percent hispanic.They probably will not guard the border as tight,for political and community reasons.

61% of LEGAL Hispanics in Colorado support an Arizona style immigration law in Colorado...the only ones who don't want the ILLEGALS shipped out are the ILLEGALS themselves...and their pals in barrys administration.......

In the towns you refer to, I'd be willing to bet if a poll was taken it would probably turn out the same way......

61% of LEGAL Hispanics in Colorado support an Arizona style immigration law in Colorado...the only ones who don't want the ILLEGALS shipped out are the ILLEGALS themselves...and their pals in barrys administration.......

In the towns you refer to, I'd be willing to bet if a poll was taken it would probably turn out the same way......

very possible.I wonder what the polling is in border states.

I have no problem with people coming to this country to earn a better life,but this border thing is way out of control.When you see hispanic populations go from 100 to 1000 in certain cities in just over a yr. Tells me that they are coming over at alarming rates.

Again,I have no problems with them coming over,but hardly any country in the world has the open borders we do.Its sad.We need to get a huge wall up and military across the border.

Only problem is that in places on the border (especially TX), the towns are 90 percent hispanic.They probably will not guard the border as tight,for political and community reasons.

I agree with you whole heartedly...this country was founded by immigrants, but LEGAL taxpaying immigrants that didn't come over to free load off of the rest of us. I have absolutley no problem with a man that wants to come over here and make a better life for his family, just do it the right way. Pay your taxes like we all have to, learn our language like we all do, and don't expect a free handout like most of us...

very possible.I wonder what the polling is in border states.

Rest assured when I find one, I'll get it on here.....I'd be willing to bet its MORE than the 61%.....LEGAL resident Hispanics and Hispanic citizens do not like the fact that the ILLEGALS get benefits paid for by their sweat and hard work any more than I do......

Rest assured when I find one, I'll get it on here.....I'd be willing to bet its MORE than the 61%.....LEGAL resident Hispanics and Hispanic citizens do not like the fact that the ILLEGALS get benefits paid for by their sweat and hard work any more than I do......

That is so true. My sister in law is from another country and she worked really hard to learn the language and become a naturalized citizen and she considers it a slap in the face to all of the ones that come here the legal way. [she is not hispanic]

That is so true. My sister in law is from another country and she worked really hard to learn the language and become a naturalized citizen and she considers it a slap in the face to all of the ones that come here the legal way. [she is not hispanic]

man I know thats a tough pill to swallow.Ive heard its a long tough road to become a citizen.

Question,what do we do about those who are allowed to come over from Cuba and other countries,that get automatic citizenship?