District 11 2A Div 1

quickkick

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teague's speed will match up just fine with crockett and malakoff.with that being said and reading what yall say about yall's speed it looks like these games could come down to the men in the trenches.i like the lions chances down there also.

QUOTE (maxjean @ Jun 25 2010, 04:42 AM) *

lorena leopards

11/27/09

TBA

Coldspring-Oakhurst (Coldspring, TX) ***

33-29 (W)

12/04/09

TBA

Carthage (Carthage, TX) ***

21-28 (L)

madisonville mustangs

Navasota (Navasota, TX) *

16-21 (L)

navasota rattlers

Gilmer (Gilmer, TX) ***

crockett had coldspring beat like a drum

Coldspring-Oakhurst (Coldspring, TX)

26-32 (L)

crocket had several scores called back but didnt play well at madisonville.

@ Madisonville (Madisonville, TX)

0-6 (L)

this may not prove anything but yall can convince yourself all you want that teauge,troup,malakoff will give them a game but i am telling you crockett is a better team than you realize.they were very young last year also they had ups and downs of a young team.

SOME OF YALL ARE STILL NOT PUTING 2 +2 TOGETHER,FOR A YOUNG TEAM THEY DID PRETTY GOOD UP AGAINST SOME STRONG TEAMS.

AS IS,BE HONEST PEOPLE HOW WOULD TROUP ,TEAUGE,MALAKOFF FAIRED AGAINST THESE TEAMS.

we are talking about district 11 2a in the year of 2010.i dont care what happened last year because it has no bearing on what's going to happen this year.none of these teams are going to be the exact team of last year and last time i looked everyone is 0-0 at this time.

we are talking about district 11 2a in the year of 2010.i dont care what happened last year because it has no bearing on what's going to happen this year.none of these teams are going to be the exact team of last year and last time i looked everyone is 0-0 at this time.

DREAM ON.BUT YOU ARE FOOLIN YOURSELF IF YOU DONT COMPREHEND THOSE RESULTS I PUT UP FROM LAST YEAR.

in earlier posts i said that crockett has talent and will be a good football team this year there is no doubt about it.you keep saying other people dont understand this and that about crockett.i really not sure about troup,elkhart and trinity but i know malakoff will be good.now what you dont understand is how good teague will be and thats fine but you will before too long.

teague's speed will match up just fine with crockett and malakoff.with that being said and reading what yall say about yall's speed it looks like these games could come down to the men in the trenches.i like the lions chances down there also.

Malakoff went to state and got third in the 4x100 and 4x200 relays. and only lost one kid that was on there. So all this talk about teague and crockett having speed is ridiculous. It will be a very tough district but malakoff has more speed, and a very good defense.

Malakoff went to state and got third in the 4x100 and 4x200 relays. and only lost one kid that was on there. So all this talk about teague and crockett having speed is ridiculous. It will be a very tough district but malakoff has more speed, and a very good defense.

go do your homework son, Teague's starting RB won the 100 meter dash last spring in 2-A. He's just a junior this season and you throw in other kids that can run with the best of them like Gibson, McClain and Burns and those are 4.5's or better. Malakoff will see the speed come October

go do your homework son, Teague's starting RB won the 100 meter dash last spring in 2-A. He's just a junior this season and you throw in other kids that can run with the best of them like Gibson, McClain and Burns and those are 4.5's or better. Malakoff will see the speed come October

Malakoff has two kids that run a 4.44 and two kids that run a 4.5, they 4 other kids running low 4.6's and i know that kid won the 100, i was there watching.

Maybe they would of went 1-9 also.. Or maybe they would of went 9-1.. Never know when dealing with kids..

YOUR STILL RIDING ON HOPE THAT MY PREDICTION DON'T COME TRUE.YOU KNOW NONE OF THOSE TEAMS WOULD HAVE CROSSED MID-FIELD AGAINST THOSE TEAMS.

You should not have put McClain in this group of speedsters, moves like his dad!!!. How is Teauge looking.