The Old Coach Friday Night Football Magazine

franksnbeans

Sure got quite, anybody got any new info on the the new magazine?

Just checked Barnes & Noble in Tyler and Hastings. Still no magazine. The lady at B&N told me they didn't get their regular shipment of magazines because of the Holiday. Gonna keep checking. Gonna stop by Wal.Mart on the way home.

If you are in or around Carthage or Troup, you should be able to pick one up from the Coaching staff or the boosters.

Anybody else check their local stores?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Marlin and Teague just fell off the map? I haven't really kept up with 2A as much the last 2 years while we were in 3A but these 2 programs use to the grace the top of the polls quite often. I'm assuming much has changed since we left.

teague made the play-offs the year before but was knocked out by arp in coriscana.a late coaching change last year in july with the dc being named interim head coach turned into a disaster with the lions going 1-9.teague has sinced hired josh finney from maud and things are a lot brighter now.teague should make a turnaround this season and get back to where they were a few years ago.everything is on the upswing with over 90 kids now in the program(9-12) and the kids are working hard this summer.the lion offense will feature qb jake mcclain(came from maud whose dad is asst.coach at teague now who started 3 yrs for coach finney) and 2a state 100 meter champion larry busby at rb. they should put be able to put a lot of pressue on the opposing defenses.

marlin also went 1-9 last year and have changed coaches as well and look for them to rebound as well.word is they have corrected their problems and expect to get back to their winning ways as well.

Just checked Barnes & Noble in Tyler and Hastings. Still no magazine. The lady at B&N told me they didn't get their regular shipment of magazines because of the Holiday. Gonna keep checking. Gonna stop by Wal.Mart on the way home. If you are in or around Carthage or Troup, you should be able to pick one up from the Coaching staff or the boosters. Anybody else check their local stores?
Magazine not at Books a million or Hastings in Longview. How can I order online?

I do have a few copies of the magazine...$8.95 is the price. If anyone interested you can contact me through

board here.

It is very nice and well done..Pictures are large and in color. Go out and get one-you will like it.

I looked in Wal-Mart in Gilmer last night, still not there. Anybody know any stores around Gilmer, Kilgore, or Longview that have them? I will be in Arlington tomorrow, maybe I can find a copy around there....

Wal-Mart next to Cowboy Stadium did NOT have them Wednesday, but maybe they will for you by tomorrow.

I looked in Wal-Mart in Gilmer last night, still not there. Anybody know any stores around Gilmer, Kilgore, or Longview that have them? I will be in Arlington tomorrow, maybe I can find a copy around there....

I got word last night that several Wal-Marts around the state have them on the shelves. Not sure why they are not in East Texas yet.

I got word last night that several Wal-Marts around the state have them on the shelves. Not sure why they are not in East Texas yet.

Ask Matt if they sent some over here. I sure would like to have one. While you're at it, maybe you can ask him if there's anywhere on the way to The Ballpark at Arlington I can stop and get one.

Just got mine and it is fantastic!!! And Glory, you were kiddin but it realy is a "collectors item" to many people!

Where'd you find it? I stopped at the Wal-Mart by Cowboy's Stadium in Arlington, the Wal-Mart and Walgreen's in Forney, still no luck.