• New Diana
    • Sabine
    • Tatum
    • White Oak

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? because we had RBs that could carry the rock?.. We always have that here in Tatum..

Kinda hard to win much of anything when you give up 33 ppg in 08 and 30 ppg in 09..

Tad bit different this year... Scoring 46 a game, giving up 15..... :thumbsup:

Baltimore "should" have beaten the Jets in Super Bowl III, Patriots "should" have gone undefeated and beaten the Giants a few years ago. USC "should have beaten Texas and won another National Championship. Those things do happen, and sometimes someone wins millions of $ in the lottery. But Tatum and Jefferson "should" finish 1-2. Doesn't mean that ND, White Oak, Sabine or Harmony can't or won't beat one or both. But they "shouldn't"

You sure have been quite... What gives?

Hmmmmmmm

Week 8 results.....

Tatum 58 New Diana 14

White Oak 49 Sabine 7

Jefferson 23 Harmony 9

Standings

Tatum 8-0(3-0)

White Oak 4-4(3-0)

Jefferson 4-4(2-1)

New Diana 4-4(1-2)

Sabine 2-6(0-3)

Harmony 0-8(0-3)

Next Week with my predictions highlighted

Jefferson @ Tatum

Sabine @ New Diana

White Oak @ Harmony

Tatum and White Oak continue their road towards the district championship showdown in week 10 as New Diana and Jefferson seem to be headed for their do or die contest in week 10 as well. Harmony and Sabine just can't quite get it rolling, both will likely be battling it out in week 10 to see who doesn't remain winless in the district. So it is apparent that week 10 would seem to be the "biggest" week of district play. Should make for some good football.

I'll take:

Tatum

New Diana

White Oak

I'll also take New Diana in week 10 against Jefferson. I believe the blue Eagles will pick up the 3rd playoff spot after seeing them play. I'll be better informed after next week when I see Jeffferson play, but as of right now, I figure our district will finish like this....

Tatum

White Oak

New Diana

Jefferson

Sabine

Harmony

I'll take:

Tatum

New Diana

White Oak

I'll also take New Diana in week 10 against Jefferson. I believe the blue Eagles will pick up the 3rd playoff spot after seeing them play. I'll be better informed after next week when I see Jeffferson play, but as of right now, I figure our district will finish like this....

Tatum

White Oak

New Diana

Jefferson

Sabine

Harmony

thank you "eagle titled" guys for your compliments on our team. we too think they play hard every week. you guys, though , are the real deal!! impressive skill kids that can fly!! i might add the tatum players are a very classy group, and coach Evans has done a super job with them....having said all that, if and when our season ends, playoffs or not, i will be an eagle supporter !! do yall have any old green t-shirts you could spare ? lol good luck the rest of the way!

thank you "eagle titled" guys for your compliments on our team. we too think they play hard every week. you guys, though , are the real deal!! impressive skill kids that can fly!! i might add the tatum players are a very classy group, and coach Evans has done a super job with them....having said all that, if and when our season ends, playoffs or not, i will be an eagle supporter !! do yall have any old green t-shirts you could spare ? lol good luck the rest of the way!

Thanks for the comments...and yep, got plenty of extra green. Best of luck to your Eagles as well.

Good deal, thanks.

I sent you a PM....

Team wise we average 157 in the air and 327 on the ground... Bout 484 a game... Pretty close to what we had Friday night. Also averaging about 25 plays a game... RBs are at 11.7 yards a carry...

I sent you a PM....

Team wise we average 157 in the air and 327 on the ground... Bout 484 a game... Pretty close to what we had Friday night. Also averaging about 25 plays a game... RBs are at 11.7 yards a carry...

So we're averaging right around 19.4 yards per play with close to 3,900 yards of total offense in 8 games. Pretty good numbers. Nice to know our stable of RBs as a whole average that much per carry. But dang....almost 20 yards every time we touch the ball, we've had a lot of big plays this year.

We're averaging 47.3 points per game while giving up 14.5 points per game on the season. In district play we're averaging 51 a game while giving up just 6.7 a game.

So we're averaging right around 19.4 yards per play with close to 3,900 yards of total offense in 8 games. Pretty good numbers. Nice to know our stable of RBs as a whole average that much per carry. But dang....almost 20 yards every time we touch the ball, we've had a lot of big plays this year.

We're averaging 47.3 points per game while giving up 14.5 points per game on the season. In district play we're averaging 51 a game while giving up just 6.7 a game.

Yeah, those Gilmer guys hurt our averages.... darn those Buckeyes...... lol

Yeah, those Gilmer guys hurt our averages.... darn those Buckeyes...... lol

The 41 they posted on us dang sure hurt our average points given up, lol. Minus that game we'd only be giving up 10.7 a game. Oh well, at least they didnt score 76 on us, lol.