• Jefferson
    • New Diana
    • Sabine
    • Tatum
    • White Oak

You told a fib.... lol

Few things of note........

Caps Lock key is on left.

Jefferson wont play Arp for at least two years.

Im glad Coach Hale found a new home in Jefferson, well not glad he left Tatum a few years back, but glad he is a AD/HC somewhere..

Jefferson loses to Tatum... Agian

1 - caps lock key was left on -- sorry that offended anyone --- but where i come from (BULLDOG COUNTRY ) -- we make ourselfs heard

2 - Jefferson wont play Arp for at least two years. -- aint got nuffin but time -- it will happen again in the future --

3 - we glad he found home here to -- glad he left TATUM -- and as far as ad/hc -- 4years he has been here -- 4 years we have gone to playoffs under his leadership --

4-- Jefferson loses to Tatum... Agian -- EVERY DAWG HAS ITS DAY "dog ' -- THIS YEARS OURS DAY -- so give us our bone --

headline sport page press release in all local paper on OCT 30 reads --- " jefferson BEATS tatum by a bone

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - caps lock key was left on -- sorry that offended anyone --- but where i come from (BULLDOG COUNTRY ) -- we make ourselfs heard

2 - Jefferson wont play Arp for at least two years. -- aint got nuffin but time -- it will happen again in the future --

3 - we glad he found home here to -- glad he left TATUM -- and as far as ad/hc -- 4years he has been here -- 4 years we have gone to playoffs under his leadership --

4-- Jefferson loses to Tatum... Agian -- EVERY DAWG HAS ITS DAY "dog ' -- THIS YEARS OURS DAY -- so give us our bone --

headline sport page press release in all local paper on OCT 30 reads --- " jefferson BEATS tatum by a bone

1-

9. Disruptive Posting

Posts that disrupt the message boards for other users, intentional or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited, to:

* Message posts or topic titles that force browsers to scroll horizontally. This includes too many quote boxes - trim your quote boxes! Only quote what you need to.

* Large blank or content-free posts

* "Bumping" in any form - this means "ttt", "bump", etc....

* Posting multiple identical or near-identical messages or topics, including "fad" topics

* Intentionally hard-to-read topic titles (AlTeRnAtE cApS, no spaces, no or excessive punctuation, 1337 speak, et cetera)

* Posting in ALL CAPS! This is especially irritating. Don't post in CAPS or your post will be deleted.

* Posting multiple hard-to-read or nonsensical messages in a single or multiple topics

* Post counting (i.e. "First", "100th Post")

* Unsupported smilies, multiple smilies with no text.

2- More power to you.

3- He is a good coach but has yet to beat Tatum.. Still a good coach though

2006 Tatum 55 Jefferson 21

2008 Tatum wins due to forfiet

2009 Tatum 28 Jefferson 21

4- More likely to say " Eagles clinch 9-DII Title"

Ahem. What was the score of that "forfeited" game?

I dunno... How many points is a forfeit worth? lol...

Actually game score was like 27-0 or something like that....

08 was the only yr I believe both schools had losing records with their coaches..

YES... And you know it...

Bottom line Tatum got the win...

Just wanted to make sure everyone that reads this knows it too....

Bottom line Jefferson beat Tatum since Scott Hale has been in Jefferson.

The forfeits were and are horsecrap, and if you don't believe that, ask Andy Evans. Jefferson got hung out to dry by their DEC, and the UIL, in their infinite wisdom, punished a bunch of kids when the adults had made a decision based on the UIL "rules".

Aside from the fact that the kid the forfeits were handed down over only kicked in that Tatum game. He was no real factor in the game.

With just over a month I figured it was time to get in football mode.. I agree that this district will have 4 teams in the playoff hunt.. IMHO Jefferson and Tatum will be a notch above the others.

3rd maybe.. Unless something drastic happens I dont see them getting no better than 3rd..

Opening week of district will be a big game for ND/WO..

Also, as I said before things could/will change.. Its the nature of the beast we like to call high school football.

you know who i picked for first,we want that game.question is do you.

If Diana had their team from last year, I would have put them in the #2 spot, but this year, I just don't see them beating Jefferson, or Jefferson losing to anyone but Tatum in this district.

However, the season has yet to start, and we will see how things go when the games are played.

ND team from last year would not have beaten Jefferson last year. And I don't think they would beat this year's version either.

Just wanted to make sure everyone that reads this knows it too....

Bottom line Jefferson beat Tatum since Scott Hale has been in Jefferson.

The forfeits were and are horsecrap, and if you don't believe that, ask Andy Evans. Jefferson got hung out to dry by their DEC, and the UIL, in their infinite wisdom, punished a bunch of kids when the adults had made a decision based on the UIL "rules".

Aside from the fact that the kid the forfeits were handed down over only kicked in that Tatum game. He was no real factor in the game.

Actually, the kid that caused the forfeits was a back-up QB, held for x-points, and threw an int. inside the 20, preventing another possible score for Jefferson.

YES... And you know it...

Bottom line Tatum got the win...

Come on. Really? You say it like Tatum's kids knew before the game that Jefferson was playing an ineligible kid, so it wouldn't count, regardless of what happened. Jefferson "won" that game, on the field, on the scoreboard, in the kids' minds. Every place except in Austin, at the supreme court. And we all know, they have the best interest of the kids at heart......That was sarcasm, in case anyone missed it.

Since 2006.....

Tatum 3 Jefferson 0, quit crying. You used an ineligible player to beat us no matter what position he filled on the field, therefor...no matter what is brought up, Tatum wins. Again....Tatum 3 Jefferson 0 since 06, not to mention that very ugly game in 05 over at Lobo stadium.

Since 2006.....

Tatum 3 Jefferson 0, quit crying. You used an ineligible player to beat us no matter what position he filled on the field, therefor...no matter what is brought up, Tatum wins. Again....Tatum 3 Jefferson 0 since 06, not to mention that very ugly game in 05 over at Lobo stadium.

well -- i see this smack talk is gonna get started early this year == yall have to bring up games of the past-- my my my my -- glad jefferson dont live in the past -- those days are water under the bridge -- i love it when stats -- old scores -- ex-players all get brought into the mix -- cause i ' GUARANTEE ' YOU THIS' jefferson has not forgotten the past -- learned from our mistakes -- and left the dead dog laying in the street without poking it with a stick to cause more stink -- WE will be ready --- cause we look at the FUTURE with pride

now with all that said in the other post --- i feel the Jefferson- Tatum game will be a good game and can not wait tell they meet -- both teams have their own reasons why they will win --- BUT -- realistically -- Tatum and Jefferson both Have a bullseye on their back -- White Oak has revenge against Jefferson ( wonder why ) --- New Diana will turn into a cross town rival with Jefferson --- Sabine -- will-- who knows ? they can turn on you like a Pit bulldog. one day they your friend ,and the next take your leg off in one bite. -- then there is Harmony -- this i know -- they just dont like us (Jefferson)-- things get brought up that has nothing to do with football and does not belong in society these days -- sorry -- but i WILL say what on my mind when its the truth -- SO -- the way i see it --- all of us will know come November --- and --BTW - NO FEELING HURT -- Jefferson vs Tatum game has more reasons for both teams then all the rest -- 1) coaches (friends) against each other ( reminds me of waterboy hehehehe ) 2) players = these two schools always seem to pull rabbitts out of their hats when it comes to speed -- SPEED -- matters -- 3) overall team mindset -- both schools know how to lose -- and they dont forget it -- both teams know how to win - and dont forget it - but no matter the out come of the game ---- They always "RESPECT" the other side -- be it coaches - players - or the fans --- So yepp -- I am ready -- Bring it on -- Jefferson vs Tatum Oct 29 7:30 pm in the Eagle statium Tatum TX. -- Come see for yourself what all the -- HYPE -- is about. It will be better than your Grandma's home made Biscuits --- good luck to ALL TEAMS in this district -- cause -- we all gonna need it. lol !!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice little writeup on WO today. Per LNJ

Two White Oak football players beat their coaches to the Roughneck field house Thursday morning for helmet and equipment fitting, said head coach Tracy Blankenship.

“We told our kids to come up and get fitted for helments and had two waiting on us before any of the coaches got there,” Blankenship said laughing.

The scene was likely duplicated around the area last week in preparation for two-a-day practices, which start today for Class 3A and below programs and 4A and 5A teams who did not participate in spring practice.

Blankenship said the excitement is at a fever pitch in White Oak, which returns solid fronts on both sides of the ball. Offensive lineman Ben Adams (6-4, 265) was an all-state player in 2009.

“We’ve got a great nucleus. We’re really excited about what we have at the offensive line, quarterback, receivers, secondary, defensive line,” Blankenship said. “But we have to develop our running backs and our running game. We’ve got an all-district quarterback and all-district receiver coming back, but we’re going to major in running the ball.”

Enought about the past games. This is high school football. Those old games have no bearing on this season. Every season is a new season, because old talent leaves and new talent showes up. I have never understood the banter and bickering over games from two years hence. It is just silly, but fun. :)