• New Diana
    • Sabine
    • Tatum
    • White Oak

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 1 question for Jefferson, will ya'll be kicking it deep to us? lol Don't feel bad, I don't imagine anyone will kick deep to us unless they want to see the "100 yard dash"... lol

Not scared of speed, Jefferson has plenty of it to go around. Tell Coach Evans if he'll kick it deep to us, I'll see if I can get Coach Hale to kick it deep to you.

Not scared of speed, Jefferson has plenty of it to go around. Tell Coach Evans if he'll kick it deep to us, I'll see if I can get Coach Hale to kick it deep to you.

I think there is a better chance the first week of school gets cancelled due to a blizzard..

i've read this whole thread, and it sounds to me that all these people on here are either coaches in the stands, radio "personalities", and all around jacks that say the same thing over and over. how are you guys so much "in the know" about what's going on with the football programs?

Its 2010.. Following a team and having a clue whats going on its all that hard..

i've read this whole thread, and it sounds to me that all these people on here are either coaches in the stands, radio "personalities", and all around jacks that say the same thing over and over. how are you guys so much "in the know" about what's going on with the football programs?

Rocket Science....

Well, we know the coaches, players, parents, and other fans. We go to the practices as well as the games. We participate in the rituals such as the pre-game strategies and prayers in the locker room, as well as the post game speech and prayers on the field. Yeah, I think we know a little about what is happening with the "team".

Add this to the endless knowledge of the other fans on here and I believe it's safe to say we know East Texas Football.

"Observe" long enough and you'll find it gets quite "interesting" around here. The folks on here run the whole gamut: smart to stupid, interesting to idiot, hilarious to humorless, and everything in between.

Stay a while. Check us out. If you like it then welcome to SDC.

If not, oh well.

Read the whole thread. Already said I picked Tatum. And yes, they SHOULD win the district, if they don't, I'd be disappointed if I was a Tatum fan.

I've read the whole thread and I must say, it's like your posts, weak.... lol Simmer down, just havin some fun. I can tell, people are going to just love me this year... lol

DirtyBird is a friendly trash talker.......means no harm what so ever. In fact, as the season progresses you'll see more of it from me as well, lol. Just clean fun.....hope you'll join in as well. Our opinions fade away one post at a time....but friendly banter amongst the district keeps on going for months and months. Step in and make 2010 worth your time, it'll give you a reason to log in every saturday morning....no matter if your spitting out feathers from eating crow...or telling your opponents' fans great game and good luck on the rest of the season after a win. Make no mistake, Tatum fans will shoot the bull whitcha all year.....and yes, we can be arrogant, lol. We've missed the playoffs 1 time this decade, and I think just once in the last 2 decades, or is it more EB? Regardless, Tatum has a tradition of winning and thats what we expect and boast as fans and I'll end this with best of luck to the district. Tatum is lerking.

man --- i had to go back to the first post to remember what we were talkin about ---- i noticed five of the six teams in this district had 50 % or better records ---- this district aint gonna be no walk in the park for no one team --- is there another district that is this stacked ---

love me some 2aa football

DirtyBird is a friendly trash talker.......means no harm what so ever. In fact, as the season progresses you'll see more of it from me as well, lol. Just clean fun.....hope you'll join in as well. Our opinions fade away one post at a time....but friendly banter amongst the district keeps on going for months and months. Step in and make 2010 worth your time, it'll give you a reason to log in every saturday morning....no matter if your spitting out feathers from eating crow...or telling your opponents' fans great game and good luck on the rest of the season after a win. Make no mistake, Tatum fans will shoot the bull whitcha all year.....and yes, we can be arrogant, lol. We've missed the playoffs 1 time this decade, and I think just once in the last 2 decades, or is it more EB? Regardless, Tatum has a tradition of winning and thats what we expect and boast as fans and I'll end this with best of luck to the district. Tatum is lerking.

4 times total... Two of the times were with 8-2 records.

you TATUM people crack me up --- i love to see the support of all schools here on SDC -- we JEFFERSON fans will hang in here with yall all season, win or lose --- but dont scare off the rest of the dristict school readers -- lollololol -- we still got to play them -- dont wont them scared to come to their on games -- lololol -- because this D1 -- 2AA football where real fans sit in the stands and hollar and the rest just get under the stands .

20 more day till open season --- love me some 2aa football

you TATUM people crack me up --- i love to see the support of all schools here on SDC -- we JEFFERSON fans will hang in here with yall all season, win or lose --- but dont scare off the rest of the dristict school readers -- lollololol -- we still got to play them -- dont wont them scared to come to their on games -- lololol -- because this D1 -- 2AA football where real fans sit in the stands and hollar and the rest just get under the stands .

20 more day till open season --- love me some 2aa football

Open season?? I think Andy Evans went over to Academy and bought a Bulldog tag.

Tatum's restriction on Bulldog hunting: Eagles in Rusk county may only take a Jefferson Bulldog using talons. Eagles are only allowed to hunt Jefferson Bulldogs Oct. 29th. Bulldog season for the Eagles will end at approximately 10:00 p.m. on Oct. 29th. Bag limit for Bulldog is 0. Any Bulldog taken must be released to go lick his wounds.

DOG TAGS come at a high price ---- EAGLES are a protected bird for a reason -- they need all the help they can get -- the DAWGS will look guity as charged come OCT 29 with feathers hanging out our mouths while we stand proud on the mountain HOWLING at the MOON in all our glory...

Well, we know the coaches, players, parents, and other fans. We go to the practices as well as the games. We participate in the rituals such as the pre-game strategies and prayers in the locker room, as well as the post game speech and prayers on the field. Yeah, I think we know a little about what is happening with the "team".

Add this to the endless knowledge of the other fans on here and I believe it's safe to say we know East Texas Football.

"Observe" long enough and you'll find it gets quite "interesting" around here. The folks on here run the whole gamut: smart to stupid, interesting to idiot, hilarious to humorless, and everything in between.

Stay a while. Check us out. If you like it then welcome to SDC.

If not, oh well.

are you actually suggesting that Tatum's cocahes, or for that matter any coaches, would actually listen to and implement, any "pre-game" strategy that a fan or person in the stands offered to the coaches?

are you actually suggesting that Tatum's cocahes, or for that matter any coaches, would actually listen to and implement, any "pre-game" strategy that a fan or person in the stands offered to the coaches?

Yes.. Actually we save plays from "Madden" and email them to coaches.....

One player to watch out for this year will be LaDerron Johnson(6'3 220). A defensive end, running back and fullback. He wonthe 60-yard shuttle-run contest for his age group at the Josh Scobee and Clint Ingram Football Camp. Hes a freak. Id be suprised if he dont put up some good numbers this year..

Shoot, I had L A penciled in to play Center. I had heard he was going to play Center till the nose guard was flattened, but that shouldn't take too long. maybe he will just play both ways.

lol ---- when you get my age ---- i wont everyday to be friday's --- all the way to nov. --- but for the players -- they need to soak it all in -- one day they be like us ---- just talk football

When you get my age, and you are From TATUM, you expect to and want those Fridays to reach all the way into December.

Notice difference between to and into, and when I say into I mean deep.

LMBO.......... i just got off the phone with a buddy of mine --- his SON plays at White Oak -- he tells me if you look at our district and the teams we have to play --- that anyone can see White Oak will take this district --- his reasoning ----

White Oak --- they are roughneck -- hard working oil field workers

Jefferson Bulldogs ---- used by roughnecks to retrieve small game

Tatum , Harmony, New Diana are eagles --- Sabine are cardinals -- all of these teams are birds that will be retrieved by dog -- brought to the Roughnecks for a first place district win ---

Anyone that disagrees is either whining like a puppy or is cuckoo as a cuckoo clock bird.

I have known several good coaches in East Texas, and they all will listen(if time allows it) to a fan's ideas. Doesn't mean they use them all, but they all listen and I have seem them used. I am not saying I know any coaches who sit down in a group setting with his coaches and any fan that wants to show up for pre-game strategy discussion, but listening to an idea or 2 has helped some coaches over the course of a season.

side note: some coaches, including Tatum's, might have pre-game strategy talks with fans every week, i just am not aware of it.

Some coaches have "question and answer" session early in the week with their booster club.

I have known several good coaches in East Texas, and they all will listen(if time allows it) to a fan's ideas. Doesn't mean they use them all, but they all listen and I have seem them used. I am not saying I know any coaches who sit down in a group setting with his coaches and any fan that wants to show up for pre-game strategy discussion, but listening to an idea or 2 has helped some coaches over the course of a season.

side note: some coaches, including Tatum's, might have pre-game strategy talks with fans every week, i just am not aware of it.

Some coaches have "question and answer" session early in the week with their booster club.

i'm sure they do listen, in one ear and out the other.

let's be real here, if there was an ex-coach, which most on here are NOT, then maybe just maybe what's said to a coach from a fan, the ex-coach, may be, just may be listened to and implemented!

i think most, if not all coaches, would agree with this