Guns thread

Wildcat_20

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, my Mauser is still a full length rifle. It has a 29 inch barrel.The original stock is intact as well. I have owned quite a few Mauser rifles,and the one I have now is the best of all I have ever owned.Iam looking to add to my collection. What Iam looking for is a G.E.W.98 with it's original rear sight. Almost every modern bolt action rifles can be traced back to the 98 Mauser.

• 1 month later...

How about shotguns guys, I am thinking about a great home defense one...pistol grip probably, something with heavy ammo capacity

I have a turus curccuirt judge and like it for the rounds (4/10 &long colt 45).I have put a scope on it and hunt deer and hogs

• 3 weeks later...

My Gunsmith gave me a shirt today that says:

Twelve Reasons Handguns are Better Than Women

1.You can buy a silencer for a handgun.

2.You can trade your .44 for two .22”s.

3.You can have a handgun at home and another for on the road.

4. If you admire a friend’s handgun and tell him so, he will be impressed and let you try it out.

5. Your handgun will stay with you even if you’re out of ammo.

6. Your primary handgun will stay with you even if you have a backup.

7. Handguns don’t take up a lot of your closet space.

8.Handguns function normally every day of the month.

9. A handgun won’t ask, “Do these grips make me look fat?”

10. A handgun doesn’t mind if you go to sleep right after you are done using it.

11. A handgun doesn’t care how big your trigger finger is.

12. A handgun won’t complain if you are a “little fast on the trigger.”

I have been looking for one of these for a long time. Finally got one at a gun auction, fairly reasonable. Colt authorized the manufacture and Colt brand name of these 3rd generation revolvers made by Colt Blackpowder Arms and I believe they were manufactured back in the 80s.

New in box with paperwork, beautiful Colt .44 cal. Signature series 1860 Army black powder pistol with 8" barrel. Purchased new in 1995, never fired. It doesn't get any better than this! Good luck with bidding. Shipping & insurance via priority mail is $20. Payment by money order or cashiers check requested. Generally, shipment to FFL holder is not required for black powder pistols unless your state or local restriction requires it. Purchaser of this gun has a 3-day inspection time, but if you buy and return it, you pay shipping & insurance both directions.

pix414611433.jpg

pix811463821.jpg

pix677490944.jpg

cowdog_luckyspinner_md_clr.gif

• 2 months later...