Which players will stickout in your district?

From Joaquin I think LB/FB Tyler Mcswain, FS Jaderrick Norris, and RB QB?/DB Kain Yates. Other players to watch are CB Smooch Wilson, OL Chase Lambright, and RB Austin Bloodgood. We are going to be very young, so we are counting on these returning starters for leadership.

Tanner Franklin-DE for Celina

Jose Romero-RB Celina

We should win this district and these are the 2 best players on our team. Franklin is a stud and Romero has been on the varsity and started since he was a freshman on a state championship team in 2007

which players will shine against your district opponents?

Look for newcomer Johnathon Aldrige out of Whitehouse to be a big threat in the passing game. He will play on the opposite side of Trey Metoyer and offten get single coverage with a Strong Safty. This kid has sick speed and rarely misses a pass he will only make that offense more explosive and deadly.

Yeah but I think Sadara and Keitron are both gonna build off of strong sophomore seasons and really stand out.

And truthfully...I don't want to seem arrogant.... but all of Tenaha's kids.....maybe even some of our 2nd stringers. Tenaha is loaded and the rest of the district isn't. I can't think of a "district standout" from any of the other teams in this district...although I'm not familiar with what Union Hill has.

Yeah Chef the 1st team All District picks for yall are gonna be easy at the end of the year. (On both sides of the ball LOL). Just have Coach Ward bring in his starting lineup and make that the first team.

Beckville has some good young athletes, but they are at least a year away from competing with Tenaha. Mt. Enterprise graduated a ton of talent, and Union Hill has been notoriously weak as of late.

Davis and Cooks are among the best in the state at their positions, and Smith and Wilson aren't far behind. The Tigers are going to be VERY VERY GOOD this year.

Stars of 14-4a

Bush, Hackett- JT

Aldridge, Metoyer- WH

Black-Jax

Cochran, Q. Johnson-Hallsville

Colbert, L. Anthony-Kilgore

Londell Perkins, Daveon Williams, Jaquan Kelly, B. French, among others, will stand out for Marshall. I know Nac has a good Dline and PT has a couple good RB's. These are just the names that I know to watch for come district.

Henderson-

Those Fletcher twins (middle linebacker and defensive tackle) If you have seen these boys play you know what I mean. They both can run down a QB or RB in the back field.

Stephen Reese outside linebacker

Trey Vallier safety

Yeah Chef the 1st team All District picks for yall are gonna be easy at the end of the year. (On both sides of the ball LOL). Just have Coach Ward bring in his starting lineup and make that the first team.

Beckville has some good young athletes, but they are at least a year away from competing with Tenaha. Mt. Enterprise graduated a ton of talent, and Union Hill has been notoriously weak as of late.

Davis and Cooks are among the best in the state at their positions, and Smith and Wilson aren't far behind. The Tigers are going to be VERY VERY GOOD this year.

We're gaining another Davis and Assunte Clever will get alot of playing time.We will be young and take some lumps early(due to the fact that few handoffs will be from people that played together last year).This could be one of our most exciting teams to watch,once they get rolling good!

Well, we all have already heard and seen about Trey Metoyer. I am a little anxious on what kind of year he will have. EVERYONE knows about him........Lots of doubling on him I suppose. Not sure what that will do for his stats and such.

I am not too worried about that. The other receivers are very solid. If they double Metoyer, the others will make the defense pay. Besides, I've seen Metoyer beat plenty of double teams already.

I just hope Whitehouse can get the defense in order. If...(when) they do, they are going to be tough to beat.

Stars of 14-4a

Bush, Hackett- JT

Aldridge, Metoyer- WH

Black-Jax

Cochran, Q. Johnson-Hallsville

Colbert, L. Anthony-Kilgore

Londell Perkins, Daveon Williams, Jaquan Kelly, B. French, among others, will stand out for Marshall. I know Nac has a good Dline and PT has a couple good RB's. These are just the names that I know to watch for come district.

Breynon Henderson - RB/LB from Pine Tree can be mentioned along side those other guys. He is a great player.

Henderson-

Those Fletcher twins (middle linebacker and defensive tackle) If you have seen these boys play you know what I mean. They both can run down a QB or RB in the back field.

Stephen Reese outside linebacker

Trey Vallier safety

All three of the Brown brothers. Twins Dee and Lemarcus and younger(soph.) Monster all have blinding speed. Another is Jamie Anothony who is also very fast.

All three of the Brown brothers. Twins Dee and Lemarcus and younger(soph.) Monster all have blinding speed. Another is Jamie Anothony who is also very fast.

I thought about putting their names down. They are good as long as they leave the ego off the field.

We're gaining another Davis and Assunte Clever will get alot of playing time.We will be young and take some lumps early(due to the fact that few handoffs will be from people that played together last year).This could be one of our most exciting teams to watch,once they get rolling good!

One thursday i got off of work early so i went seen a tenaha jr.high and jv game and assunte cleaver was so fast when he ran past a defender he tapped him on his helmet and all you you seen was smoke

One thursday i got off of work early so i went seen a tenaha jr.high and jv game and assunte cleaver was so fast when he ran past a defender he tapped him on his helmet and all you you seen was smoke

Would that be Chris Clever's son? I remember playing against Chris, and he was a very good athlete, one of the best in Shelby County at the time.

What he said.

I hit that right on the money huh? lol, I think B.J., Brandon, Desmond, and Jalen are going to rip it up this year. The more I think about it the more I realize exactly how stacked we are in 2010. Friday nights are going to have a whole new meaning this year. I wonder if the stands will be packed again like they were in 05, 06, and 07 as the bandwagon fans come back out of the wood works.