Which players will stickout in your district?

Dalton Santos Van MLB Jr. 6'3 230lbs. D1 prospect, "Bruiser"

Tory Parsons Van WR/QB Sr. 5'10 170 lbs. Very elusive might be the best Skill player in Dist.

Michael Terry Van RB Sr. 5'10 180lbs. One word "lightining"

Sam Schomp Lindale OL Jr. 6'5 300lbs big ,strong quick lineman D1 Prospect

Trent Termin Canton WR Sr. Great Hands catches anything thrown his way,always open

Roy Denbow Canton WR Sr. ditto

Trent Jurica Wills Point QB Sr. Fast and tough good passer Very smart

These are just the one's i can think of off hand.

I think in 20 3A. Palestine has an RB that will make some noise in Terrance Simon. I also believe mexia returns RB Gentry. Some 4A teams from the area that the Cats played last year boast a few stand outs as well Ladarius Anthony RB from Kilgore and Jville has a very talented QB. I think his name is Black.

I hit that right on the money huh? lol, I think B.J., Brandon, Desmond, and Jalen are going to rip it up this year. The more I think about it the more I realize exactly how stacked we are in 2010. Friday nights are going to have a whole new meaning this year. I wonder if the stands will be packed again like they were in 05, 06, and 07 as the bandwagon fans come back out of the wood works.

I wondered the same thing... Better support would be great... Less armchair QBs even better...

I expect better crowds..

One thursday i got off of work early so i went seen a tenaha jr.high and jv game and assunte cleaver was so fast when he ran past a defender he tapped him on his helmet and all you you seen was smoke
I saw that as well. I had been watching my youngest play jr. high ball and was just telling my wife i was thinking bout going up-town to eat. After i saw THAT i decided i'd just eat a snack and stay for the entire j.v game!

From Joaquin I think LB/FB Tyler Mcswain, FS Jaderrick Norris, and RB QB?/DB Kain Yates. Other players to watch are CB Smooch Wilson, OL Chase Lambright, and RB Austin Bloodgood. We are going to be very young, so we are counting on these returning starters for leadership.

I agree with all of these, but let's not leave out Austin Underbrink!!!

For 14-3A Lindale's will be

QB/RB/DB/LB John Ryzman

WR/DB James Crews

WR/DB Mark Ingram

OL Sam Schomp

OL Micah Simmons

LB David Nees

For Van Dalton Santos is a beast and I've heard alot about Chance Wallace from Canton. Wills Point had some ATH-UH-LETES last year and Jurica the QB is a good one. Don't know anything about Rains or Ford.

• 3 weeks later...