Newcommer Of The Year

LITTLECAT

Gonna be hard for him to get newcomer when/if he is the districts MVP...

Ur rite.. He will b the MVP but if something happens(Larry Busby RB Teague gets the MVP) he will b the newcomer for sure.. Ive seen this kid already and he is the real deal..

I was thinking the same thing. Some might be uneasy giving it to a QB that has already been an all-state varsity player, even though he is "new" to the district.

It won't matter much, I'm sure Mr. McClain will have plenty of awards regardless of whether he wins newcomer of the year or not.

Without a doubt.....

Justin Twine - Hemphill Hornets QB/RB

Never have I saw a kid so talented. Kid ran a 4.67 in 7th grade and was the fastest in Hemphill middle/high schools last year as an 8th grader. I was told that he runs in the 4.5's as an 8th grader plus he looks like he belongs on fitness magazine listed at 5'10 175. He is the best PURE talent I have ever, EVER seen. I watched the kid hit an in the park home run in the Dixie 13-14 boys state tournament last week. It was a grounder that the 3rd basemen nor the left fielder could field and the kicker was that he fell between 1st and 2nd but still had the speed to get up and make it home before the ball made it to the catcher.

Thanks for the kind words about Jake...in my opinion he shouldn't be in the running for the Newcommer award... I personally believe that it should go to a freshman/soph. that makes the biggest impact at the varsity level..we are just excited about the upcomming season and the challege of playing against some of the best talent in 2A.

Without a doubt.....

Justin Twine - Hemphill Hornets QB/RB

Never have I saw a kid so talented. Kid ran a 4.67 in 7th grade and was the fastest in Hemphill middle/high schools last year as an 8th grader. I was told that he runs in the 4.5's as an 8th grader plus he looks like he belongs on fitness magazine listed at 5'10 175. He is the best PURE talent I have ever, EVER seen. I watched the kid hit an in the park home run in the Dixie 13-14 boys state tournament last week. It was a grounder that the 3rd basemen nor the left fielder could field and the kicker was that he fell between 1st and 2nd but still had the speed to get up and make it home before the ball made it to the catcher.

Absolutely true. Speed, size, skill, he's the whole package. He'll be a standout in 2a for the next four years. Got a brother who'll be a junior who's no slouch himself. They'll be an explosive duo in the Hornet backfield.

In district 9 2A DII I am gonna go with WR/DB Michael Roberson from Arp. Got some playing time as a freshman in the playoffs year. Could be a real threat at the WR position. Has great hands and good speed. Played QB on the JV last year.

Dylan Cantrell. He could make a real impact for Whitehouse.

http://profiles.berecruited.com/cgi-bin/sh...;movie=29081794

Yeah thats a game i like to forget about. Damien broke my, as well everyone else's ankles, and Cantrell took our best cover corner to the wood shead. And then there were the bruised ribs I got on a hit over the middle that came from the MLB, isn't that Little Frank?