Cayuga vs Buffalo

BeastoftheEast

buffalo has a big offensive line and will move and control the ball in a game.2 pretty good rb's as well,this team is geared to make a run at the district title in their district.lots of returning players from last year play-off team.will be your strongest opponnent yet.

Buffalo by at least +14

I feel like you have been stalking the Yuga threads since overton, but hey do yo thang jersey gurl!

So here's what I'm thinking. I'd like to see Yuga get the ground game going a little more this week so it will open up the passing game and maybe even some playaction in the future. That will make the offense a little more mix and matched. NO MORE SILLY PENALTIES!

Defense really started clicking in the second half after the ends stopped getting hooked and one of our LB's #55 started timing his blitz's perfectly. I remember one play when he busted the QB and RB during a running exchange, but there was a penalty on the play I believe. It was fun to watch though.

My prediction... Because I'm a Yuga homer I will take Yuga, but I think it will be closer this week. I'm hoping for Yuga by 14 but maybe less. Buffalo is a big physical team with a couple of decent running backs. If we can contain the outside, I think we can make it through with the "W".

GO WILDCATS!

Coach Read will have his troops ready. Sr QB Ryan 'mini' Read will be ready this week to make a statement in the biggest game of his career. They do have a solid line as stated, but Cayuga looks to have reloaded...too much for the Bisons this week I'm afraid. Hope I'm wrong.

Gotta ask, why would a 2A school playing a 1A school in a non-district game be the biggest game of his career???

I feel like you have been stalking the Yuga threads since overton, but hey do yo thang jersey gurl!

So here's what I'm thinking. I'd like to see Yuga get the ground game going a little more this week so it will open up the passing game and maybe even some playaction in the future. That will make the offense a little more mix and matched. NO MORE SILLY PENALTIES!

Defense really started clicking in the second half after the ends stopped getting hooked and one of our LB's #55 started timing his blitz's perfectly. I remember one play when he busted the QB and RB during a running exchange, but there was a penalty on the play I believe. It was fun to watch though.

My prediction... Because I'm a Yuga homer I will take Yuga, but I think it will be closer this week. I'm hoping for Yuga by 14 but maybe less. Buffalo is a big physical team with a couple of decent running backs. If we can contain the outside, I think we can make it through with the "W".

GO WILDCATS!

I thought the offense was starting to click, until the center #55, Clerndinirg rolled the snap back to the QB for a loss of 20 and then it went downhill from there. It must have been the Morning dew that caused it.

buffalo has a big offensive line and will move and control the ball in a game.2 pretty good rb's as well,this team is geared to make a run at the district title in their district.lots of returning players from last year play-off team.will be your strongest opponnent yet.

You weren't joking, offensive line is HUGE!!! Was worried when they took the opening kick off and drove down the field like there wasn't a defense on the other side. Great job to Cayuga D for adjusting after that first drive and stepping up. #34 RB for Buffalo was solid, ended the game with 144 yards, close to half of that came on the first drive. Passing game for Cayuga once again was excellent. Good to see Chance back, had a solid game on both sides of the ball. Joel also shook off some more of the cob webs and played very well. If Buffalo could find a passing game they would be very tough to beat.

PS. Another 100+ yard receiving night for CJ Wagner, makes 3 in a row with 7 receiving TD's and 1 TD kickoff return. This from a senior who hasn't played football since the 7th grade. Buffalo made adjusments and put a different corner with the safety over the top and then it was Chris Turner's turn. Two very good receivers!!!!