SPRING HILL VOLLEYBALL 2010

cowboy1

The Lady Panthers of Spring Hill swept Henderson tonight to finish off their District Championship 10-0. They lost one game during that stretch to finish 30-1 in games played in those 10 matches winning their last 29 games in a row. The Lady Panthers have not lost a district match in 2 years now going 10 - 0 over the last two District seasons. The Lady Panthers enter the 2010 playoffs with an overall record of 33-6. GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS LADIES. GO LADY PANTHERS

The Lady Panthers of Spring Hill swept Henderson tonight to finish off their District Championship 10-0. They lost one game during that stretch to finish 30-1 in games played in those 10 matches winning their last 29 games in a row. The Lady Panthers have not lost a district match in 2 years now going 10 - 0 over the last two District seasons. The Lady Panthers enter the 2010 playoffs with an overall record of 33-6. GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS LADIES. GO LADY PANTHERS

Great job to SH. Good luck in the playoffs. By the way is SH going to play any warmup matches?

Does anyone know who Spring Hill's second round opponent might be?

As district champs, Spring Hill earned a first round bye. Their second round opponent is Crandall (defeated Wills Point).

If you're referring to Spring Hill's second match, it would be the winner of Emory Rains vs. Texarkana Pleasant Grove.

UIL updates their playoff brackets as they receive results: http://www.uiltexas.org/volleyball/playoff-brackets.

Hey Longball,

I strongly suggest that you re-think your post here and be realistic yourself, because I am very confident in our Lady Panthers ability to go all the way! Now, I don't know where you're from, but White Oak has beaten just about everybody in every classification, so WO is in a class all their own! Spring Hill is just getting warmed up right now, and when they do reach the playoffs, I feel sorry for anyone standing in their way!

I have to do it..... FEEL SORRY :crybaby:

SH Lady Panthers lost their Regional Semi-Final Match to Prosper in a heartbreaker. After losing the first to sets to Prosper: 25-16; 25-13, the Lady Panthers stormed back to take the next two sets 25-19; 25-14, before losing the fifth set 15-10. The girls had a great run.. Congrats to the SH Lady Panthers on a great season and a special Congratulations to all the seniors on great back to back seasons. You seniors are 65-18 over the past two seasons with a Regional Quarter Final Appearance and a Regional Tournament appearance. Awesome job. We will miss you.