New Boston/Dangerfield-District 7-3A DI

spakastu

When posters from Daingerfield and other towns on here can quit making fun of the fact that Winnsboro is not to the level that yal are then my attitude might change.

We have been called "hicks" losers and other things..

Nobody cares about you or Winnsboro or your attitude. Seriously, I never have a second thought about the Raiders. Who cares?

Lots of people want DF to lose. It's cool. Nothing new.

Now go fix my tacos and wash my drawers.

Anyone know the mailing address for Ore City High School ??? Trying to save DF a step in sending them a thank you card!!!

lol. right?!

Too bad we couldn't figure out a way to get the ball in his hands on offense. That kid did more with fewer opportunities than anyone in the state this year.

Anyone know the mailing address for Ore City High School ??? Trying to save DF a step in sending them a thank you card!!!

Yeah, if it wasn't for that kid it would've been 41-0. That kid should've been rode like a stick horse in this game, instead he touches it maybe 6 times. I know I sound like a broken record with this kid but damn. Can anyone tell me why he never touches the ball? I'm begging.

Yeah, if it wasn't for that kid it would've been 41-0. That kid should've been rode like a stick horse in this game, instead he touches it maybe 6 times. I know I sound like a broken record with this kid but damn. Can anyone tell me why he never touches the baall? I'm begging.

It baffles everyone except the except the coach. Mom and Dad went up to the whole year, but he wouldn't talk with them. Had his assistant talk. This came from a coach! So it's not made up. Good kid! Coach just has his picks and he lives and died with his decision.

This kid should've been used just like bimp last year, same kinda playmaker. I know, I know, typical daingerfield bleacher coach, if I can do better put a headset on and do it, I get it. Numbers don't lie though, the kid is special and a threat to go all the way every time he touches the ball. If you're gonna go down, at least go down swinging. Put the ego aside and get the ball in your playmakers hands. Don't keep a stud like that on the sidelines just because the fans wanna see him out there, thats just dumb.

I question the ability of the DF coach given that his best offensive weapon was not in more offensive plays. Hell he could have lined up as quarterback and ran it from the shotgun.

I still think the NB defense would have stopped him.

By the way does DF want the basketballs back that they threw on the NB field? Lol

images.jpeg?w=240

My serving of crow. Looks delicious.

Congrats NB. Complete, and total domination.

O & D lines dominated the entire game.

I think you learned how to cover the pass.

Never let D'field get anything going.

Will be rooting for you the rest of the way.

Two more to go. Get it done Lions.

Know you all will be celebrating tonight.

No go and enjoy.

It baffles everyone except the except the coach. Mom and Dad went up to the whole year, but he wouldn't talk with them. Had his assistant talk. This came from a coach! So it's not made up. Good kid! Coach just has his picks and he lives and died with his decision.

This kid should've been used just like bimp last year, same kinda playmaker. I know, I know, typical daingerfield bleacher coach, if I can do better put a headset on and do it, I get it. Numbers don't lie though, the kid is special and a threat to go all the way every time he touches the ball. If you're gonna go down, at least go down swinging. Put the ego aside and get the ball in your playmakers hands. Don't keep a stud like that on the sidelines just because the fans wanna see him out there, thats just dumb.

Arrogant and one heck of a ego.. Just like the finals last year

I question the ability of the DF coach given that his best offensive weapon was not in more offensive plays. Hell he could have lined up as quarterback and ran it from the shotgun.

I still think the NB defense would have stopped him.

By the way does DF want the basketballs back that they threw on the NB field? Lol

You're exactly right. We still may not would've won with the way NB dominated, but we're out there pellet guns when you got an AK on the sideline

Arrogant and one heck of a ego.. Just like the finals last year

My sentiments exactly.