59 members have voted

1. 1. Tenaha or Garrison

• Tigers
    • Bulldogs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This SHOULD be a good game.Tenaha will win I think BUT they have got to hold on to the football.Garrison will be there to play 4 quarters and if the Tigers can't hold on to the ball will......... :hmm:

i totally agree with you on that 1 if tenaha hold on to the ball it will be a blow out

i totally agree with you on that 1 if tenaha hold on to the ball it will be a blow out

I dont know about all that, I dont think it will be a blowout....Garrison is a very physical team....Tenaha better be ready to get hit and get hit often..I personally cant wait I think it will be a great game with Garrison winning in the end.......

I was at the Tenaha- Alto Game..

I was very shocked at how gassed Tenaha looked after the first few series.. I also couldnt believed they turned the ball over like they did. At times they showed alot of promise, and looked very explosive, but then at times looked very very sloppy. First time I think ive seen a Tenaha team just quit too..Looked like there was NO drive the second half at all.

I think Garrison wins it by 7, if Tenaha fumbles, it could get ugly again.

Wonder what changes we will see from the tigers on Friday. They are really struggling to find an identity on offense.

From what I've heard Tenaha is coming out Friday in the inverted wishbone! Can't wait. Obviously we can't throw or catch it so lets run the #### out of it!!!

Heard a rumor that coach Ward and coach Gandy are meetin midway,(at my house on 84) to install the Dbl. Wing.We're gonna throw out of it!

Good Job

On throwing 5 passes last week!!!

This is a different week if you haven't noticed!!

Hey if you've ever followed Joaquin football over the past 8 years, you'd know that 5 passes per game is a big deal! At one point last year, we went 3 consecutive games without a pass attempt!

Hey good job on last year,winning 3 consecutive games without a pass attempt!!

Not to be rude but I don't think that this post is about Joaquin and their quarterback throwing incomplete passes!!!

And yes I do know that throwing passes is a big deal!!!

Guest dawghouse03

i think it will be a close game. Garrison has a good team this year but they will be even better when they decide to light a fire under there butt and get excited when they play..i haven't seen any emotion from the players.... last years team got excited and had fun when they played. i think that the one thing this team lacks....

GO DAWGS!!!