John Tyler vs Hallsville

cujoforlife

Everyone has a chance. The score right now is 0-0. Do I think Hallsville will win or even want them to no. They do have a chance and I won't discredit them and say they have no shot. The defense is their to carry this team but the offense will have to greatly improve for then to sweep the district. JT will not shut every team down so they need to score some points. I don't think 28 or 17 points in a game will win every game with all these high power offense's in this district.

im just saying yall district is weak jt and marshall is the game yall should be talking about

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mavslave your trolling continues to destroy this premature topic please think before you speak. If we lose to wh, marsh, and jt that does not make us 5th. That guarantees us a 1st to 4th place finish pending on how the top 3 finish. Earning a playoff spot. However im hoping on a 2 or 3 loss season. We will just see

Suficiente02... you still havent really answered why you are overlooking Chapel Hill or whoever you are playing this week. I hope they donkeypunch you in the gonads this week, James Madison/Appalachian State style, so we can come back to this post and ask you what happened to your "high-powered" offense.

i'm not overlooking CH. they r not in the same district with JT.  CH has a good them this yr. and so does Hallsville. as i said in the first post this game is in two weeks. I just wanted to put it out there...to see what people had to say about it...that's what treads r for. To people takes on things 

Hallsville will contend for a playoff spot in my opinion. I know teams are still improving and things may change, but as of right now it should look like this.

1. JT

2. Whitehouse/Marshall

3. Whitehouse/Marshall

4. Jax/Hallsville

5. Jax/Hallsville

6. Kilgore

7. Nac

8. Pine Tree

Lobo whitehouse and jvill are strong also. But hallsville 1st team beat lobo 1st team 14 to 7. Then depth kicked in as our second team is much inferior to lobos. Hallsville being close to half JTs size depth is what worries me

Hallsville being close to half JT's depth? That would mean Hallsville has only 25-30 players on Varsity. That can't be right? There are 3A's with more players than JT.

im just saying yall district is weak jt and marshall is the game yall should be talking about

The top 3 in 14-4A would have no trouble with the Mesquite schools and would add a much needed boost to 11-5A. Right now 11-5A is a three team district with Horn coming in as a distant challenger to get a top three spot.

I don't think this is going to be close. JT by alot. If Hallesville scores I will be suprised. Our "D" is way to fast. Our "O" is getting better and after the bye week I think they will be firing on all cylinders. Prediction 35-0 Cujo!!!!

:nowhearthis:  OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

mavslave your trolling continues to destroy this premature topic please think before you speak. If we lose to wh, marsh, and jt that does not make us 5th. That guarantees us a 1st to 4th place finish pending on how the top 3 finish. Earning a playoff spot. However im hoping on a 2 or 3 loss season. We will just see

I am not trolling. I am neutral in this district as I am no longer loyal nor bound to my Marshall chains. But if you go back and read, I called 3 games they would lose for sure and said that it would "Leave them in a position to choke" as they have the past 2 years.

JT vs Pine Tree and Nac is going to be gruesome. Bring your white flags and towels to throw on the field right after half-time. There will likely be no need for the mayhem to continue past that point.

You didn't have to say it like that. lol

rod lee > i meant to put a period after size. School size. As it jt has abt twice as many athletes to pick from than hallsville

Rush can't pick from something that's not scheduled for football. JT's freshman team suits out 29-30 kids and the JV around 45 kids. Majority of the members of JT's largest population of student, which is over 50% of the school, have no desire to play football. Now the soccer coach can take his pick of athletes.

Rush can't pick from something that's not scheduled for football. JT's freshman team suits out 29-30 kids and the JV around 45 kids. Majority of the members of JT's largest population of student, which is over 50% of the school, have no desire to play football. Now the soccer coach can take his pick of athletes.

Latino do play football... look at south texas. so you can't say that..Jt has latinos on the team

Latino do play football... look at south texas. so you can't say that..Jt has latinos on the team

Here is my post: "Rush can't pick from something that's not scheduled for football. JT's freshman team suits out 29-30 kids and the JV around 45 kids. Majority of the members of JT's largest population of student, which is over 50% of the school, have no desire to play football. Now the soccer coach can take his pick of athletes.". In the third sentence after the second "of" it's states, "JT's largest population". Now I understand you transferred from JT to Lee but surely you haven't forgotten where JT is located but just in case, it's nowhere close to South Texas. Let's go back to the first word in the third sentence, "Majority", the definition of said word means the greater part of or number larger than half. You can't convince me nor anyone that has a roster or watches these players turn in from practice that 6 players is even a good representing number for customary members in that population. How many members from that majority population are on the Freshman, JV, and Varsity basketball team at JT? How many are on the track team? Contrary to what you and most people believe, JT is no longer the school that has multi-sport athletic participants spilling over onto Loop 323.

Today's athletic programs at JT, it's a combination of good coaches and hard working dedicated players that's keeping the name John Tyler alive. There was time when half the football team ran sub 4.5 forties but this team has about 3. BTW, who was it that Edinburgh beat in the second round of 7 on 7 Championship bracket?

El Campo... south of Houston North of Corpus Christi... almost all latino had a championship caliber team 3-4 years ago. Football (of both sides) are becoming a part of the latino culture :)

Football lover, read through all these posts again... Or at least all of mine. & Tell me, why is it a bad idea? I assume you think I meant JT as our homecoming. Wrong if so, we play CH THIS WEEK, for our Homecoming. Not JT.

Football lover, read through all these posts again... Or at least all of mine. & Tell me, why is it a bad idea? I assume you think I meant JT as our homecoming. Wrong if so, we play CH THIS WEEK, for our Homecoming. Not JT.

I am not trolling. I am neutral in this district as I am no longer loyal nor bound to my Marshall chains. But if you go back and read, I called 3 games they would lose for sure and said that it would "Leave them in a position to choke" as they have the past 2 years.

Since you are no longer bound by anything to do with Marshall...... as a Marshall fan, I requst you get a new name on SDC. I hate having 99% of the crud you post on here associated to MHS in any way.

Thank you.