John Tyler vs Hallsville

cujoforlife

Im hearing most of the coaches will be at this game for JT... and couple others of course will be at other district opponents. Not good for Hallsville. Would be nice if we could win this one without showing JT any weakness. lol

JT coaches have repeatedly expressed their concerns about 14-4A as a whole. It's the people outside the football program that choose to put all the eggs in one basket. JT hanging with LP and beating LV and TyLee has some JT followers believing those efforts will translate over into district. The truth is overconfidence, injuries, and report cards also have to be factored into the rest of JT's season. I like to make the trip myself so what are the admission charges?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT coaches have repeatedly expressed their concerns about 14-4A as a whole. It's the people outside the football program that choose to put all the eggs in one basket. JT hanging with LP and beating LV and TyLee has some JT followers believing those efforts will translate over into district. The truth is overconfidence, injuries, and report cards also have to be factored into the rest of JT's season. I like to make the trip myself so what are the admission charges?

ROD LEE as ex-players we think alike. All of the people penciling in 8-10 weeks from now is showing their ignorance. This game is played from week to week, get a injury report on Monday, elude the flu season, grades, girls, and then you can take the practice field on Monday, and put together the game plan for the coming week. If everything falls into place, and keep it all together, the kids continue to work hard, and stay focused... you may have a chance to compete for another win. Saturday morning it starts all over.... nothing is a given by a long shot.

ROD LEE as ex-players we think alike. All of the people penciling in 8-10 weeks from now is showing their ignorance. This game is played from week to week, get a injury report on Monday, elude the flu season, grades, girls, and then you can take the practice field on Monday, and put together the game plan for the coming week. If everything falls into place, and keep it all together, the kids continue to work hard, and stay focused... you may have a chance to compete for another win. Saturday morning it starts all over.... nothing is a given by a long shot.

Forgot about the flu and the girls. Those two alone can really put a damper on team's performance. I have a cousin that can attest to how a female can put together a gameplan that's capable of stopping the team's stud dead in his tracks.

I agree with you, but most of us are fans that keep College GameDay Live kicking from year to year on ESPN. "Michigan will still have 1 more year to completely rebound." (Michigan wins, QB dominates)... 1 week later... "Michigan is a dominant team and they are back! Watch out Big Ten!"

So pencilling in weeks 8-10 is just part of the excitement of it all. I like to predict weeks 0-10 and then see how bad I am at making picks. (85% on ESPN College Pick'em this year so far, but I usually finish around 60%.) Good luck to both of these teams in district, but I see JT running away with it based on talent only. It is going to take a well executed game plan to bring down this team in district this year.

I agree with you, but most of us are fans that keep College GameDay Live kicking from year to year on ESPN. "Michigan will still have 1 more year to completely rebound." (Michigan wins, QB dominates)... 1 week later... "Michigan is a dominant team and they are back! Watch out Big Ten!"

So pencilling in weeks 8-10 is just part of the excitement of it all. I like to predict weeks 0-10 and then see how bad I am at making picks. (85% on ESPN College Pick'em this year so far, but I usually finish around 60%.) Good luck to both of these teams in district, but I see JT running away with it based on talent only. It is going to take a well executed game plan to bring down this team in district this year.

I see JT will get no pity in 4A.

That's the reason you have message boards. Fans speculate on how their teams will fare against other teams. Brag a little or a lot and also show their frustration with the way the coaches or coaching and how bad the team is playing. With that being said it's all fun and games.

That's the reason you have message boards. Fans speculate on how their teams will fare against other teams. Brag a little or a lot and also show their frustration with the way the coaches or coaching and how bad the team is playing. With that being said it's all fun and games.

Thank You. not all of the jt fans r saying jt will run through district.