Dallas vs Washington

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas is averaging 5.3 yards per carry.

Jason Garrett seems to think this means that the Cowboys should throw every down. It's easy to play defense when the other team does nothing but throw the ball.

Let it be known that I hate the cowboys and always will. They should beat this bunch from Washington but they seem to be a little lost in the mist out there.

The TD at the end of the half is just proof of the incompetence of Jason Garrett and Wade Phillips. There is NO reason to run a play with 4 seconds to go 75 yds from the endzone. Total imcompetence. The chance of anything good happening is 1 in 10,000.

Let the defenders of Phillips and Garrett explain that one. Win or lose doesn't matter. DUMB IS DUMB

playing scared again offensively. defense is getting zero help. if you're gonna run a play at the end of the half, chunk it deep. the throw from romo was more of a pitch and was going absolutely nowhere. better off just taking a sack. didn't realize until the stat flashed that barron was the most penalized player in the game for the last few years or something. i apologize to flozell cause i sure thought it was him.

The TD at the end of the half is just proof of the incompetence of Jason Garrett and Wade Phillips. There is NO reason to run a play with 4 seconds to go 75 yds from the endzone. Total imcompetence. The chance of anything good happening is 1 in 10,000.

Let the defenders of Phillips and Garrett explain that one. Win or lose doesn't matter. DUMB IS DUMB

Don't forget the stupidity of Romo on that play. What good was flipping the ball going to do??? If he wanted to throw the ball downfield that would've made sense. Romo is stupid.....and he's not very good......as just shown.

Romo should definitely know better. I've long ago lost faith in him making a decision in a crunch situation. But I put that one on the coaching. No way do you allow your team to even run a play. Absolutely absurd. This is not Junior High.

Will probably earn Phillips & Garrett an extension though.

Totally undisciplined team. Now jumping offsides on 4th & short. Same old same old. Year in Year out.

McNabb not really looking like much of an upgrade over Campbell. Dallas' 'D' looks great. Redskins have nothing to hang their hat on.

Dude... which game you watching... I won't be surprised if they end up with the win. The refs sure seem to be color blind... if the jerseys are maroon they don't see all the offensive holding. This really stinks and some utterly idiotic game calling by Garrett and Wade.

Dude... which game you watching... I won't be surprised if they end up with the win. The refs sure seem to be color blind... if the jerseys are maroon they don't see all the offensive holding. This really stinks and some utterly idiotic game calling by Garrett and Wade.

The game where McNabb is hitting less than 50% of his passes and the game where the Redskins didn't break 200 yards of total offense until the fourth quarter. The Cowboys shouldn't be in this position.

Saw nothing at all to dispute what was seen in preseason. That was when the Cowboys fans that refuse to see anything wrong told us:

1) The sky is not falling

2) They are just being vanilla

3) They will be fine when season starts

Other than a good defensive effort (albeit against one of the WORST offenses in the NFL) there is nothing changed. The offense stinks. The play calling is ludicrous. Romo does not produce in the clutch. For a team supposedly full of pro bowl players it is inexcuseable. But we will be fed the same old "It's only 1 game" routine. This coaching staff is totally clueless on game tactics.

Dallas opens up with a loss against the expected division cellar dweller. Oh boy.......what a beginning !

hey why not ended like that? the kid has been doing it all night, what's one more penalty? once again our offense looks pathetic, just like it did in the pre-season. wade and co. prove yet again that having the best players doesn't mean you have the best team. in our case it doesn't even mean you have a good team. when we did finally start calling more plays down the field, we'd get going only to have a drive cut short by stupidity. defense looked great but if we can't sustain some drives, a good offense will wear us out. gotta get those linemen back and open it up

This coaching staff is absolute garbage. The players are so undisciplined it's rediculous. This was some of the worst playcalling i have seen since Garret became OC. I really hope Alex Barron gets left in Washington. He has no business in a Cowboys uniform. I have tried to stay positive about this teams chances, but after watching this trash tonight, I really dont think there is any hope for this team. There are alot of dumb football people involved in this organization from the players all the way to administration. Pathetic