Longview [21] @ Lufkin [28] - FINAL

eagles66

Ignore him like we do. He's only trolling because teams that he calls pansies humiliated his team 41-7 and 28-25 the last two years.

Trolling? No. The better team won those two years. The better teams are beating you now and it is difficult for you to accept and face it dude, everyone does not like LV. I supported them in the playoffs because they are an East Texas team and personally attended just about all of the playoff games year before last. LV supporters like you make yourselves inviting targets because you cannot accept the bad with the good. Going back to last season LV has lost 4 of 5 games or something similar to that. Go ahead Mr. Top 40 and beat your chest. This is football and not rock and roll. Take your meds like a man, you got one more pill to take this Friday night in Lufkin :notworthy: :alien: :bunny: :yelp:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you anticipate a change when the Whitehouse transfer becomes eligible next week?

Of course you have to play him. Lee is 0-3 and will probably be 0-4 this coming Friday. Will he do better than the current QB. Who knows. You just have to give him a chance to see what he can do.

East TX leads the state of D1 recruits per house on an annual basis. I think 1 per every 10,000 plus. They do better than the DFW and Greater Houston area. But don't let DFW hear that or FarmerFan with put you in your place.

That 5A board is something else..

Trolling? No. The better team won those two years. The better teams are beating you now and it is difficult for you to accept and face it dude, everyone does not like LV. I supported them in the playoffs because they are an East Texas team and personally attended just about all of the playoff games year before last. LV supporters like you make yourselves inviting targets because you cannot accept the bad with the good. Going back to last season LV has lost 4 of 5 games or something similar to that. Go ahead Mr. Top 40 and beat your chest. This is football and not rock and roll. Take your meds like a man, you got one more pill to take this Friday night in Lufkin :notworthy: :alien: :bunny: :yelp:

Are you seriously telling me what I can and can't take? That's funny, as it's already making a fool of yourself, but it goes even further. It's obvious that you lack the ability to read, because I've been nothing but humble towards posters from JT and Allen, as they beat Longview fair and square. It's troll idiots like you who are the most fun to laugh at, because you STILL are bitter over the fact that we humiliated you, and you can't get over it. It's okay. I understand. Well, no I don't; it's been a while since Longview has been beaten by 34 points, but we all know that it happened to THigh in 08. But I do love that you use celebratory emoticons when other teams beat Longview. You obviously couldn't count on Texas High to beat us, so you've been reduced to celebrating when other teams can beat us which is flat out hilarious, but really sad at the same time. Thanks for playing, but until you're anything more than a worthless troll, nobody is going to respond to the bs you spew. In fact, you weren't even worth the 5 minutes I took to type this post up, so I AM mad at myself for giving you the attention that you crave which you can't get from any peers and mommy and daddy never gave you. It's okay, SOMEBODY will some day. Till then you can keep trolling and living through other teams to accomplish what your team couldn't do, and people will keep shunning you for the most part.

For us to have a chance to win, Peter is going to have to show drastic improvement this week. We have extremely fast receivers this year but it seems they keep getting overthrown

I totally agree with this post. Coach King told me before the JT game that the reason our passing game was lacking against Marshall was that we busted a few routes and overthrew a few more. And then against JT we dropped a few passes. Coach Vallery told me that I shouldn't just think "Oh we'll get it corrected" because we were still busting those routes in practice.

I hope that by district time, they CAN correct those routes and Robertson can find a groove to settle into. If the OLine does anything well, it's pass protection, so he shouldn't feel pressured (and he IS an incredible athlete, so I'd like to see him tuck and run some more). The competition IS very stiff right now, so it may be district before he can start finding a groove.

Are you seriously telling me what I can and can't take? That's funny, as it's already making a fool of yourself, but it goes even further. It's obvious that you lack the ability to read, because I've been nothing but humble towards posters from JT and Allen, as they beat Longview fair and square. It's troll idiots like you who are the most fun to laugh at, because you STILL are bitter over the fact that we humiliated you, and you can't get over it. It's okay. I understand. Well, no I don't; it's been a while since Longview has been beaten by 34 points, but we all know that it happened to THigh in 08. But I do love that you use celebratory emoticons when other teams beat Longview. You obviously couldn't count on Texas High to beat us, so you've been reduced to celebrating when other teams can beat us which is flat out hilarious, but really sad at the same time. Thanks for playing, but until you're anything more than a worthless troll, nobody is going to respond to the bs you spew. In fact, you weren't even worth the 5 minutes I took to type this post up, so I AM mad at myself for giving you the attention that you crave which you can't get from any peers and mommy and daddy never gave you. It's okay, SOMEBODY will some day. Till then you can keep trolling and living through other teams to accomplish what your team couldn't do, and people will keep shunning you for the most part.

:rofl: :thumbsup:

Lobos2004, man BLANK that piece of worthless trash! You'll never understand why people hate our program. But, we got a bunch people taking their shots while we're down. The best thing we can do is support our team because if we don't nobody else will, as you can plainly see. I'm willing to bet that MOST are elated at the fact that we are losing because they are tired of us winning all the time. What's the old saying about envy and success?

Lobos2004, man BLANK that piece of worthless trash! You'll never understand why people hate our program. But, we got a bunch people taking their shots while we're down. The best thing we can do is support our team because if we don't nobody else will, as you can plainly see. I'm willing to bet that MOST are elated at the fact that we are losing because they are tired of us winning all the time. What's the old saying about envy and success?

Yeah, thanks man. Like I said, I'm already mad at myself for even giving him the time of day, but I feel that it needed to be said. Haters gonna hate...

Many people have been anxious for years for the day the Lobos started throwing the ball. We're getting it now, but we're experiencing so growing pains. As a program that has ALWAYS bred the tailback position, implementing a passing game doesn't happen overnight, even though we all wish it COULD happen quickly. I, for one, am sad to see us moving away from the running game. But with the rules and everything as they are right now, the spread is almost a must.

...just not the "big one"....

...Lake Travis.....and then, ...that's right, Lake Travis again...

I am not sure how this is a slam. I am not like some on here who think you have to win state every year to be successful. I will take getting to state every year and not ever winning it as opposed to an up and down program who is good one year and horrible for 3 or 4 and then good again. Longview is one of the most consistent teams in the state and I'll take that any day. I am losing count of how many district titles we have won in a row and when we lost in the playoffs it seems to almost always be pretty close. Never underestimate the value of consistency, even a broke clock is right two times a day.

that guy is just mad his team just got embarrassed by Jacksonville...now that is funny. ignore him and he goes away.

So I got a few PMs from another Texas High fan who's given me a bit of insight into this Dogon character. Apparently he's just a Longview hater, and has been for many years, so all of his posts are, in fact, trolling. His posts hold about 0 water (as many of you can already tell). If the admins don't step in and put an end to his constant trolling, I think the best solution would just be to ignore his bitter tail, as he's so used to.

Thanks to the Texas High fan who gave me said insight. I really like you guys and always hope you do well, even if there are random trolls out there. I know Longview has a couple too.

that guy is just mad his team just got embarrassed by Jacksonville...now that is funny. ignore him and he goes away.

I don't think he'll go away, but it's worth it anyway. Thanks :)