Longview [21] @ Lufkin [28] - FINAL

eagles66

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John King BETTER address this FUMBLING and make it an issue that IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!

I agree with this. The fumble turned into a TD and gives Lufkin the lead to go into halftime. The fumbles always seem to happen at the worst times.....no matter who is on the team....And the Panthers get the ball to start the half. They have ALL of the momentum right now.....

Touchdown Lufkin. Absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! I mean, the writing is on the wall folks. John King DOES NOT address protecting the football and as a result........ This is what happens to us EVERY YEAR. I mean, when I want to have faith in him I just can't. I know even the BEST athletes fumble but, WE TAKE IT TO A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL AND IT MUST STOP NOW!!!

you're ####! King does not fumble the ball. Find blame...Lufkin is a very good football team; it's 14-13 at the half.

Everyone who's played in Lufkin knows those officials are as clean as a whistle and home cooking just doesn't exist there.

:thumbsup:

Longview has to limit their mistakes and not get carried away with it. It's pretty clear they can move the ball with ease when they aren't making dumb plays.

Everyone who's played in Lufkin knows those officials are as clean as a whistle and home cooking just doesn't exist there.

:thumbsup:

Longview has to limit their mistakes and not get carried away with it. It's pretty clear they can move the ball with ease when they aren't making dumb plays.

Absolutely. These kids are their own worst enemy.