Gladewater vs Arp

Gtownof11

Well before this quote, I was hoping you guys would win this one and get back on the winning streak, but then you start throwing up all the excuses AGAIN on why, why, why you haven't won. Come on JJ let it go. Quit worrying about what happened earlier and get focused on what is to come. I still think you guys will get it turned around but just quit talking about what ifs. Shake it off and move on and give the confindence to the kids that they can do it without this guy or that guy. We all have injuries on our teams. Good Luck to you guys and I hope you guys can stay healthy the rest of the year. Hope both teams can come out of this game with no injuries. It is awesome that we have an East Texan that is the top in the nation in rushing! East Texas Football, no one can compare

Yes it is!

And there are no excuses in my post just facts. I have not said in any post that we lost because of anything other than playing good teams. Yes we were thin and yes we had some major players for us out but that still did not change the fact that we got beat or would have gotton beat just we would have had a differant look and better players. Injuries happen to everyone at somepoint and can take a small team like us and make huge impacts. We have 1 game out of 3 loses that we shot ourselves in the foot and got beat by a good team the other two wouldn't have mattered other than maybe making it closer. That was a learning experience. As far as Friday's game we are ready and healthy and should be able to win. You may not respect them Maroon Tigers now, but real soon you will. By the way good luck this week and I hope those Blue Tigers keep rolling. See you in state!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is!

And there are no excuses in my post just facts. I have not said in any post that we lost because of anything other than playing good teams. Yes we were thin and yes we had some major players for us out but that still did not change the fact that we got beat or would have gotton beat just we would have had a differant look and better players. Injuries happen to everyone at somepoint and can take a small team like us and make huge impacts. We have 1 game out of 3 loses that we shot ourselves in the foot and got beat by a good team the other two wouldn't have mattered other than maybe making it closer. That was a learning experience. As far as Friday's game we are ready and healthy and should be able to win. You may not respect them Maroon Tigers now, but real soon you will. By the way good luck this week and I hope those Blue Tigers keep rolling. See you in state!

Never said I didn't have respect for you guys! I hope you guys are healthy and get back to the team everyone thought you would be before the season. Good luck to the Maroon Tigers as well. Oh by the way, did you mean you will come see us in state! lol. We want be able to meet each other in the state game, but would be nice to bring more state champs back to EAST TEXAS

Great game, very fun to watch for both schools I felt. The Davis boys from Gladewater are some real special talents that are blazing fast. Those are the two fastest kids I have seen this year :notworthy: and that includes those Top ranked athletes from DF. The Arp Tiger defense however did keep RB C. Davis under control limiting him to right at 80 yards or so with 66 coming on one play real quick lol.....Great great game I thought both teams wanted it and both could have won it. Good luck Gladewater Bears for the rest of the season this weeks matchup with Gilmer will be a tough one but if they let Davis get going look out. Upset could be coming from this team against one of the powers in their district.

To my Arp Tigers great job. You guys just finished the 5 toughest football games that have ever been played by Arp Texas and my hat is off to you guys for staying together,working hard and finding a way to improve every week. Now, we get to go be top dog and return all favors from preseason. District 9 2A Div 2 get ready, your about to see a team ready to win state, the Arp Tigers are prepared to go into district and dominate.