Gilmer vs. Daingerfield: The Rules

CasualObserver70

Some Ground rules for the annual Gilmer / Daingerfield Smackdown.

1) Nobody can talk about anybody's momma. (Unless of course, your talking about JakeBrakes Momma who's also his cousin).

2) Moonpies will not be used for gambling purposes on this thread.

3) All posters must have a minimum of three teeth. (we know this will make it hard on some of our Daingerfield friends, but a post has to have standards)

4) To help those still learning to read, no words over 5 syllables will be allowed.

5) Please, please, please, keep the pictures of the 500 pound bikini wearing ladies off the site this year. We know some of you are real excited about showing off your family reunion photos, but keep those to yourself.

6) Each post must contain a minimum of 30 commas (,,,,Especially for you,,,,,AOB)

7) Smack talk with posters is fun, bashing of 17 year old kids is classless. Please remember the difference

8) All score predictions must have a "Crow Indicator" beside it. The "Crow indicator" is the amount of crow a poster will eat if his/her predicted score is wrong. (Example: a prediction of 59-0 Gilmer would have a crow indicator of 7)

And Finally

9) Have fun, be clean, and let the smack down begin.

IT'S ON BABY

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hard for me to predict. Did Gilmer's defense finally decide to show up or was LE's offense weaker than what they've seen so far? Did PG show up to play against D-field or was that a sign of D-fields 1st efforts against a "decent" team? Wierd stuff went on tonight.

1) Nobody can talk about anybody's momma. (Unless of course, your talking about JakeBrakes Momma who's also his cousin).

3) All posters must have a minimum of three teeth. (we know this will make it hard on some of our Daingerfield friends, but a post has to have standards)

4) To help those still learning to read, no words over 5 syllables will be allowed.

5) Please, please, please, keep the pictures of the 500 pound bikini wearing ladies off the site this year. We know some of you are real excited about showing off your family reunion photos, but keep those to yourself.

6) Each post must contain a minimum of 30 commas (,,,,Especially for you,,,,,AOB)

7) Smack talk with posters is fun, bashing of 17 year old kids is classless. Please remember the difference

8) All score predictions must have a "Crow Indicator" beside it. The "Crow indicator" is the amount of crow a poster will eat if his/her predicted score is wrong. (Example: a prediction of 59-0 Gilmer would have a crow indicator of 7)

And Finally

IT'S ON BABY

On #3, do fake teeth count?????

This is hard for me to predict. Did Gilmer's defense finally decide to show up or was LE's offense weaker than what they've seen so far? Did PG show up to play against D-field or was that a sign of D-fields 1st efforts against a "decent" team? Wierd stuff went on tonight.

Defense was smoking

And Finally

IT'S ON BABY

I was talking to BlackFlag's mama this morning while we were cuddling in bed. I promised her I wouldn't talk about her and that I would take it easy on BlackFlag this week. Then she went to wash my truck and mix up a batch of stink bait.

Oh I can see this is going to be fun already. That was an awesomely funny post C.O. I didn't know you were a comodian. LOL I do have a feeling we're gonna see a vast array of ugly pictures on here over the next 7 days. I just hate I'm gonna have to miss this game,,,, (remember,,, golfing in New Mexico, at Paako Ridge,,,, one of the top ten public access golf courses in the country????) man I hate that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ppppffffftttttt,,,, LOL Like I will miss sitting on that wobbly little stack of wood and steele they call bleachers in Daingerfield, considering where I'll be?????????? I don't think so. :rofl:

But no gambling with Moonpies????????????? c'mon,,,,, Crush will be,,,,,,,,uhhhhh,,, crushed. And Jake didn't have a mama,,,, they just placed him in a pile of blood hound puppies and said,,,, good luck. You see the results,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nuff said. I'm thinkin' the three teeth thing might be a bit stiff too,,, what are you doing,, trying to just eliminate the Tigger posters all together???? And remember,,,,, showing a family reunion picture in Daingerfield,,, would require getting the whole town together,, and they won't be able to get all their cars off the blocks fast enough to get em all there for the shot. And my prediction for the game,,,,,,,,,,, two teams "will" show up,,, and somebody will more than likely win. I ain't eatin' "NO" crow next week. I know,,, it's the cowardly way out,,,, maybe I'll get a wild hair this next week after readin all the rediculous rhyming on here,, and do so,, but for now,,,,,,,,, nothing.

Let the fur and nut shells fly,,,, the show is about to begin. :notworthy: Oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, did I keep my comma quota down C.O.???????????? Probably not,,, and you didn't say a thing about the question marks. LOL

OldBuckeye, and here I thought you were a real die in the wool Buckeye fan. You have got to have your priorities in the wrong place or your wife schedules your vacations. There are 36 more weeks in a year you could have gone to chase that white ball. I admit that would be a great place to go but--. We knew decades ago Gilmer would most likely be playing next week.

was at the game last night Le is a running team but bombed Gilmer in the air several times Le I know had over 200 plus in passing yards

Well let me go ahead and start throwing rocks. Gilmer, you don't have Stump anymore, so get ready for good whooping from the Daingerfield Tigers. I know you may be getting used to losing since you have found ways to do it a couple times already this year, but this one will be special. :thumbsup:

Well let me go ahead and start throwing rocks. Gilmer, you don't have Stump anymore, so get ready for good whooping from the Daingerfield Tigers. I know you may be getting used to losing since you have found ways to do it a couple times already this year, but this one will be special. :thumbsup:

that was funny :thumbsup:

wow...your ignorent...i wouldnt get too cocky them words might come back to haunt you

Jackpots says "Blowout" every game, that way when he is wrong ( and he has been every week) he can say "Oh, that's something I say everyweek" and on the off chance that he is right, he can say " I told you so"... lol

* I correct myself. Gilmer blew out Atlanta, but who hasn't?... lol

If Gilmer took LE, and PG gave Daingerfield 3 quarters worth of heartburn, I think now I will go with Gilmer.

Daingerfield will lose because of their lack of a real kicking game. He has a strong leg, but no technique. Special teams make the difference for the Buckeyes.

Gilmer 28

Daingerfield 20