Gilmer vs. Daingerfield: The Rules

CasualObserver70

If Gilmer took LE, and PG gave Daingerfield 3 quarters worth of heartburn, I think now I will go with Gilmer.

Daingerfield will lose because of their lack of a real kicking game. He has a strong leg, but no technique. Special teams make the difference for the Buckeyes.

Gilmer 28

Daingerfield 20

Dude, it wasn't PG that was giving this Tiger fan heartburn last night. It was a mixture of the mistakes, penalties, and bad calls by the refs (IMHO). Made me wonder if our team wasn't too worried about PG and was already preparing for Gilmer. Not saying that Bowman would do that, but a group of boys who have only been beaten by Gilmer in the last two years... well, they might. With that said, I'll take Daingerfield over Gilmer.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackpots says "Blowout" every game, that way when he is wrong ( and he has been every week) he can say "Oh, that's something I say everyweek" and on the off chance that he is right, he can say " I told you so"... lol

* I correct myself. Gilmer blew out Atlanta, but who hasn't?... lol

gilmer blew out le.....i just did not want to brag....take two plays out and it is 28 to zip....le was never in the game....ask anyone that was there :coolball: dangerfield get ready

Well let me go ahead and start throwing rocks. Gilmer, you don't have Stump anymore, so get ready for good whooping from the Daingerfield Tigers. I know you may be getting used to losing since you have found ways to do it a couple times already this year, but this one will be special. :thumbsup:

You know I'm really getting tired of people saying "Gilmer your gonna #### because you don't have all mighty Stump at the QB position". Kiss my TobinFrost. Luke Turner is an incredible quarterback and for his first 3 games as a full time QB I think he is doing pretty amazing. Stump is no longer here and everyone in Gilmer has recognized that maybe you should too!

gilmer blew out le.....i just did not want to brag....take two plays out and it is 28 to zip....le was never in the game....ask anyone that was there :coolball: dangerfield get ready

Well here we go. It is always the rookies that bring on the wrath so I am sure that the Nation will rise now. This should get real fun real soon. And I wish everyone would learn that it is DAINGERFIELD not dangerfield, please.

You know I'm really getting tired of people saying "Gilmer your gonna #### because you don't have all mighty Stump at the QB position". Kiss my TobinFrost. Luke Turner is an incredible quarterback and for his first 3 games as a full time QB I think he is doing pretty amazing. Stump is no longer here and everyone in Gilmer has recognized that maybe you should too!

Maybe they're saying it because you're 2-2 and the QB has thrown 10 ints.

Look... I know Luke is a good athlete, but he aint Stump. That's a fact. So excuse us if we don't Kiss your uh...err... I'm guessing that's ARM.

Maybe they're saying it because you're 2-2 and the QB has thrown 10 ints.

Look... I know Luke is a good athlete, but he aint Stump. That's a fact. So excuse us if we don't Kiss your uh...err... I'm guessing that's ARM.

franks, you beat me to it. Turner has thrown so many INTs, that Gilmer only threw 1 pass the 2nd half against LE. If you ask me, that shows no confidence in your QB. With that being said, I think... well, like I said, I'll get back to ya'll later with a prediction.... lol

Well here we go. It is always the rookies that bring on the wrath so I am sure that the Nation will rise now. This should get real fun real soon. And I wish everyone would learn that it is DAINGERFIELD not dangerfield, please.

first... i am not a rookee....had trouble getting on and had to re-rigester...ask some of the other people ....i was on many times last year

second....if you wish to call it daingerfield go ahead i don't care....but don't tell me how to spell it

dangerfield just looks more wright than daingerfield

BUCKS about 45......KITTIES.....about 17 :coolball:

first... i am not a rookee....had trouble getting on and had to re-rigester...ask some of the other people ....i was on many times last year

second....if you wish to call it daingerfield go ahead i don't care....but don't tell me how to spell it

dangerfield just looks more wright than daingerfield

BUCKS about 45......KITTIES.....about 17 :coolball:

u got 29 posts, son....your a rookie, and if you think Daingerfields defense will allow 45 points....well your below a rookie. Sounds like you got more excuses than Gilmer for losing to tatum.

Well Jackpooty,, I do agree with you,,and I'll stick by this,,, the only the thing,, that has been beating Gilmer,, is ,, you quessed it,,,is Gilmer! If the D steps it up another notch again, this week, Daingerfield will lose at home ,again, to the Bucks, Gilmer showed alot of versatility in the offense last night! Gus did'nt touch it until the second half, even without him they pretty much, ran it down LE's throat! Daingerfield has'nt played anyone close, to Gilmer's caliber, and they struggled with PG, and nothing against PG, buy they are not Gilmer,,, I think the game will be about like last year,,,and yes before you say it, I have seen D'field play Arp,,, and noticed D'field got really gassed,, and hear that has'n t really improved,, and it is suppose to be another hot night,,, advantage Gilmer...

Gilmer 36-21....

franks, you beat me to it. Turner has thrown so many INTs, that Gilmer only threw 1 pass the 2nd half against LE. If you ask me, that shows no confidence in your QB. With that being said, I think... well, like I said, I'll get back to ya'll later with a prediction.... lol

And like I said before this is Luke's 3rd full game as a QB. He took all of probably 10 snaps last year when Stump was the QB and they were all hand offs. I'm not saying that Luke hasn't made some mistakes. But for a kid that not only plays QB but is often at times asked to come over to defense he's doing a tremendous job. And no I don't want Luke to be Stump I want Luke to be Luke and make his own mark in history at Gilmer and not worry about living up to the expectations of someone else. And if you think he's making too many mistakes strap on your helmet big boy and bring your butt down to the field and feel the pressure that this 17 year old boy feels. And I don't really give a #### about you having confidence in Luke. More importantly the team has respect and confidence in him.

And like I said before this is Luke's 3rd full game as a QB. He took all of probably 10 snaps last year when Stump was the QB and they were all hand offs. I'm not saying that Luke hasn't made some mistakes. But for a kid that not only plays QB but is often at times asked to come over to defense he's doing a tremendous job. And no I don't want Luke to be Stump I want Luke to be Luke and make his own mark in history at Gilmer and not worry about living up to the expectations of someone else. And if you think he's making too many mistakes strap on your helmet big boy and bring your butt down to the field and feel the pressure that this 17 year old boy feels. And I don't really give a #### about you having confidence in Luke. More importantly the team has respect and confidence in him.

That is no way for his Dad and Coach to be talkin. And to address you last sentence, when you only throw 1 pass in the 2nd half after throwin so many the last 2 games and losing, then NO, that show's no confidence in him and then he starts wondering if he is a good passing QB. I would imagine him thinking "Why did we only pass it 1 time the 2nd half?"

BTW, if he only got 10 plays last year the way Gilmer was blowing people out... well, can you say running the score up to embarrass the opposing team's kids?

How bout I strap up my helmet and you strap up yours, son you don't want none. Go back home and bottle feed your boy.

That is no way for his Dad and Coach to be talkin. And to address you last sentence, when you only throw 1 pass in the 2nd half after throwin so many the last 2 games and losing, then NO, that show's no confidence in him and then he starts wondering if he is a good passing QB. I would imagine him thinking "Why did we only pass it 1 time the 2nd half?"

BTW, if he only got 10 plays last year the way Gilmer was blowing people out... well, can you say running the score up to embarrass the opposing team's kids?

How bout I strap up my helmet and you strap up yours, son you don't want none. Go back home and bottle feed your boy.

First of all this isn't his dad. Don't worry Coach Turner has more important things to worry about. And ya maybe Luke did wonder that but he also does what's best for the team like a "good" quarter back should do. Luke wasn't the one who lost those last two games. The team as a whole did. Go worry about your game this week and we will worry about ours.

Take a pill 8908.

We all have agreed Luke is an incredible athlete, but it does look as if they shied away from his arm this week. He can run and pass with incredible ease. He just made some poor passing decisions the previous two weeks...fact.

He will no doubt get better and if we're lucky enough to be there, down the road, we'll see him rip apart some quality teams with that arm, just hope it's not my Eagles. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I was unaware that I was not allowed to have an opinion President Obama. All I said was that Gilmer threw tons of INTs the last 2 games and I thought that was the reason for only throwing 1 pass against LE the 2nd half. So, if you don't like what I have to say, then don't get an attitude "big boy". I can't believe you fans are so sour about not having "the team" this year. Don't worry, it happens to all teams, even Gilmer. Welcome back to reality.

Take a pill 8908.

We all have agreed Luke is an incredible athlete, but it does look as if they shied away from his arm this week. He can run and pass with incredible ease. He just made some poor passing decisions the previous two weeks...fact.

He will no doubt get better and if we're lucky enough to be there, down the road, we'll see him rip apart some quality teams with that arm, just hope it's not my Eagles. :thumbsup:

It don't matter if you give them props, it's never enough. Everyone has said Turner is a beast, but fact is that he is a beast running the ball. He needs some time to develope his accuracy or his pocket presence. He'll be OK.

This is going to be a good game. It does not matter who you are playing, some teams just play other teams harder and better. They might get blown out by this or that team and come back to ploay your team to the end. With that being said, I hope that the tigers win, but for some reason Gilmer as had our number.

This is going to be a good game. It does not matter who you are playing, some teams just play other teams harder and better. They might get blown out by this or that team and come back to ploay your team to the end. With that being said, I hope that the tigers win, but for some reason Gilmer as had our number.

If Gilmer doesn't get away from the pass in the 2nd half and become 1 dimensional I think they will win this game.

gilmer won battle in trenches and always had better field position..... total yards were each about 300... agree, LE hit big plays... but when Gilmer commited to stop running game by putting 8 sometimes 9 in box, those big plays were there to be takin... appeared LE QB had hurt wrist... 1st time to see either team, and was a little disapointed, but think this could be a great matchup in playoffs....

Think D'field overlooked PG...

should be a good game but I like D'Field by 10+