Gilmer vs. Daingerfield: The Rules

CasualObserver70

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your memory does not serve you correctly, the visistor side has been the same close to 20 years! and it will hold about 1500, I noticed Tatum did not fill it up, or JVille.... Pretty nice compared to some!

Visitor stands just fine as well as the concession. My only complaint is the lack of a sidewalk behind the bleachers, but under the stands has a slab like a parking lot which is unusable due to the supports of the stands....unless your 3'2".

Oooops,,, I forgot the best pic I had of you guys. here ya go:

fat-men.jpg,, ok,, let's see,,, that is Crush of course on the left side. then it's Jake in the pink,,,, he loves pink. Then it's Franks, you can obviously tell he's the smartest of the bunch, and the most loyal,, you can tell because he's wearin' the Tigger Blue tights :rofl: ,,, and then there is Slikk in red,, and last but not least there is ole' Kev Nasty. What's wrong Kev,,, didja lose somethin??? :woohoo:

nice i needed a laugh its been a rough few weeks and that made me laugh.

Lets see, has anybody predicted Gilmer gets shut out Friday. Ok then, you heard it hear first! Daingerfield has allowed only 20 points and all in the first quarter. Good chance the 14 from PG was a "looking forward" adjustment that needed to be made, but once made PG had nothing else.

Looks to me that Daingerfield's only weakness is against the run early. Try to live by the pass and the defense will run the score up on you!

How many div.1 players are on the Gilmer team?

Tatum put up 47 so I must say D'field scores 50+ and shuts Gilmer up and out.

Lets see, has anybody predicted Gilmer gets shut out Friday. Ok then, you heard it hear first! Daingerfield has allowed only 20 points and all in the first quarter. Good chance the 14 from PG was a "looking forward" adjustment that needed to be made, but once made PG had nothing else.

Looks to me that Daingerfield's only weakness is against the run early. Try to live by the pass and the defense will run the score up on you!

How many div.1 players are on the Gilmer team?

Tatum put up 47 so I must say D'field scores 50+ and shuts Gilmer up and out.

Well let me be the first to break the news to you... DF will not put up 50+ and Gilmer will not get shut out.

Well let me be the first to break the news to you... DF will not put up 50+ and Gilmer will not get shut out.

Why not? Any reason D'field wont score as many points as Tatum? And Gilmer will have much trouble with the Div 1 defense of the Tigers! Don't you think?

Oh, now I see. Your from Tatum and if D'field shuts out Gilmer it would scare you a little! So Sorry! Maybe they will let Gilmer score late in the 4th against our next year players. That way Tatum can continue to enjoy their season without worring bout the donky stomp state game. I'll go ahead and coin that the "DSSG." LOL!

Why not? Any reason D'field wont score as many points as Tatum? And Gilmer will have much trouble with the Div 1 defense of the Tigers! Don't you think?

Yes Gilmer will have trouble with the Tiger D, but not to the tune of no points.

No I don't think yall have as potent of an O as the Eagles and the Bucks D has gotten there feet under them a bit better.

Shuttin' out Gilmer would make anyone a little scared....if it happened. Donkeys will fly first.

You can 'HEE-HAW' all the way but it'll take more than a mule to stop our O.

i've seen both teams and D'field is definitely Bigger, Stronger and Faster than Gilmer.

But Nobody and i mean NOBODY executes on offense like Gilmer does. the Bucks will dink and dunk the Tigers all night and work their way into the endzone and probably break a couple of long ones on them.

The problem will be that Daingerfield has the potential to physically overwhelm Gilmer at some point and that may be the difference. Gilmer will have trouble on defense matching up with the Tigers WR's and backs. Plus Daingerfields linemen on both sides of the ball are bigger than Gilmers.

it's Finesse with Gilmer vs Power with Daingerfield.

This game is going 4 quarters right down to the end in my opinion.

Yep Gilmer you must stink because Tatum beat you in a very close game and everyone knows Tatum is just lucky and has played no one this season. I would not even bother showing up.

There are two things that really upsets me about this game, one is the fact that I will be watching Tatum beat Pitt instead of being at the game, and the second is that Gilmer will get to beat Daingerfield before we do.

Can not believe that I am about to say this, but Go Gilmer! Knock the stripes off of them!

i've seen both teams and D'field is definitely Bigger, Stronger and Faster than Gilmer.

But Nobody and i mean NOBODY executes on offense like Gilmer does. the Bucks will dink and dunk the Tigers all night and work their way into the endzone and probably break a couple of long ones on them.

The problem will be that Daingerfield has the potential to physically overwhelm Gilmer at some point and that may be the difference. Gilmer will have trouble on defense matching up with the Tigers WR's and backs. Plus Daingerfields linemen on both sides of the ball are bigger than Gilmers.

it's Finesse with Gilmer vs Power with Daingerfield.

This game is going 4 quarters right down to the end in my opinion.

Tatum was bigger than gilmer by about 40 lbs a man across the front on both sides of the ball,, Jaacksonville was bigger by about 50 both ways. Liberty Eylau was bigger by about 140 lbs both ways,,,, we almost won two,,, and did win one,,, size hasn't seemed to be much of a factor so far. We'll see come Friday.

Sorry, I was unaware that I was not allowed to have an opinion President Obama. All I said was that Gilmer threw tons of INTs the last 2 games and I thought that was the reason for only throwing 1 pass against LE the 2nd half. So, if you don't like what I have to say, then don't get an attitude "big boy". I can't believe you fans are so sour about not having "the team" this year. Don't worry, it happens to all teams, even Gilmer. Welcome back to reality.

I am going to guess this guy likes to drink... alot.... :sick:

Yep Gilmer you must stink because Tatum beat you in a very close game and everyone knows Tatum is just lucky and has played no one this season. I would not even bother showing up.

There are two things that really upsets me about this game, one is the fact that I will be watching Tatum beat Pitt instead of being at the game, and the second is that Gilmer will get to beat Daingerfield before we do.

Can not believe that I am about to say this, but Go Gilmer! Knock the stripes off of them!

Why all the hate?