Kerens v Alto

westend1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Kerens is any better than Frankston and they are pretty darn good.Alto played 4 quarters against them and NEVER gave up.I think Alto wins. :thumbsup:

Ive watched Kerens play and I've also watched Frankston play. I assure you Kerens is a much much better ball team than Frankston. Kerens has a great athlete in Michael Jordan and they are a lot faster than Frankston. They also have some good linebackers.

Ive watched Kerens play and I've also watched Frankston play. I assure you Kerens is a much much better ball team than Frankston. Kerens has a great athlete in Michael Jordan and they are a lot faster than Frankston. They also have some good linebackers.

We will see , we will see. :thumbsup:

IMO the Athletes on Altos offense will be to fast for Kerens from what I saw last Friday against Frankston. The Indians did drive the ball up and down the field (Jackets D Line was gassed in 3rd and 4th qt) but gave up 3 big plays that was the difference in the game. The Jackets get in open field it usually ends up in 6. Good luck Alto.

P.S. How is #18

IMO the Athletes on Altos offense will be to fast for Kerens from what I saw last Friday against Frankston. The Indians did drive the ball up and down the field (Jackets D Line was gassed in 3rd and 4th qt) but gave up 3 big plays that was the difference in the game. The Jackets get in open field it usually ends up in 6. Good luck Alto.

P.S. How is #18

It looks like number # 18 is finished for the year. Nothing official yet but it does not look good... :thumbsup:

Every week there is some nut quackin that their gonna shut down Alto if, if, if...hasnt happened captain! I guess Kerens would win if the ol school bus breaks down! Jones is makin room in the ol woodshed.. Come on, humor us again

Who said anything about shutting down Alto? Quote it for us...

Alto

This is a matchup of 2 places I had stops in during my career. After the game I would suggest the loser get out their batons and challenge the winner in a mini meet. Just run the 4X1, 4X2, and 4X4. If you lost the football game but win the track meet, it goes down as a tie!!

This is a matchup of 2 places I had stops in during my career. After the game I would suggest the loser get out their batons and challenge the winner in a mini meet. Just run the 4X1, 4X2, and 4X4. If you lost the football game but win the track meet, it goes down as a tie!!

I think this will be a high scoring game,.... :thumbsup: