Bullards 7th and 8th grade football

• 2 weeks later...

Hope the parents and community are coming out to support the Bullard middle school. and it doesnt dwindle down to the 47 that came to support the band football and drill team at Tatum.

do they run the little dribblers out at half to draw a crowd?

Hope the parents and community are coming out to support the Bullard middle school. and it doesnt dwindle down to the 47 that came to support the band football and drill team at Tatum.

do they run the little dribblers out at half to draw a crowd?

There were 12 people in the stands on the Tatum side during the JV game in Bullard last Thursday night....I think 4 left after the freshman game, so it was up to about 16 at one point.

Sounds like yall are good. What other teams have you played and what were the scores?

well if bullard 7th grade is loaded i guess Chapel Hill 7th grade is really loaded.

Last night CH played BULLARD here are your scores

7th grade CH 36 BULLARD 0

8th grade CH 14 BULLARD 12

WAY TO GO CHAPEL HILL

Tough schedule 7th grade must be good all 3a & 4a teams. WOW!

the 7th grade team is 5-0 we have played Carthage, Hallsville, Lindale, and Center.

the 8th grade 1-1-3 Bullard was our first win but we have played some tuff teams in non-district.

Bullard will be fine. Hey Bigfan, no one said they were loaded, but they have some really good players that will develop.

Chapel Hill is by far the best 7th grade team I have seen. They would beat Tatum hands down!!

Tanman, we will be ok. I promise you that you won't beat us in basketball. lol

Bigfan, weren't you the one that was trying to tell me about yall's girls basketball team a few years ago? How did that work out for you? I tried to tell you. lol

Seriously, Bullard will be fine.

Sanders blew her knee out last two years but that is no laughing matter if that what you are refering too. Her and self will be seniors i will let you know how it works out. You may won't focus on 7th grade football. LOL You are all worked up and it not even basketball season but thats typical. Dont't see ya much on Texas hoops forum anymore. HA HA

Bullard will be fine. Hey Bigfan, no one said they were loaded, but they have some really good players that will develop.

Chapel Hill is by far the best 7th grade team I have seen. They would beat Tatum hands down!!

Tanman, we will be ok. I promise you that you won't beat us in basketball. lol

Bigfan, weren't you the one that was trying to tell me about yall's girls basketball team a few years ago? How did that work out for you? I tried to tell you. lol

Seriously, Bullard will be fine.

Sanders blew her knee out last two years but that is no laughing matter if that what you are refering too. Her and self will be seniors i will let you know how it works out. You may won't focus on 7th grade football. LOL You are all worked up and it not even basketball season but thats typical. Dont't see ya much on Texas hoops forum anymore. HA HA

Maybe I need to go back and get some of your post from about three years ago. I thought SH would have atleast three state championships by now, the way you talked.

I'm not worked up, just looking forward to basketball season. Admit it, I was right. Just call me DADDY!!!

Oh yea, I have been on Texashoops, where have you been?

Call me sometime.

I never said that spring hill would win state please look up the old post. I really don't understand what you talking about what were you right about? All i ever said was self and sanders were very good guards it is very unfornate we have not got to see them together the past two years sanders blew her knee out both years did you predict that or something?

All i was trying to find out was how good bullard 7th & 8th grade was and i did. I knew Tatum 7th was good because they had won the Longview League i just did not know how that would compare to Jr. high football. MY post had nothing to do with basketball.Man you need to CHILL!

Good luck and God bless.

Maybe I need to go back and get some of your post from about three years ago. I thought SH would have atleast three state championships by now, the way you talked.

I'm not worked up, just looking forward to basketball season. Admit it, I was right. Just call me DADDY!!!

Oh yea, I have been on Texashoops, where have you been?

Call me sometime.