Is Athens legit?

TigerAlum 90

This Distrct is legit. Athens, Chapel Hill and Brownsboro are all on a collision course with each other. They are all sleepers for the play-off bracket beyond bi-district but they all could make some noise beyond that.

I am from Athens & rooted for them, but I do believe Athens, Chapel Hill & Brownsboro will make deep playoff runs.

I think Athens is better than what they ever have been, Id say they go two or three deep into the playoffs. Should be an interesting battle for district

I agree..this sr. class is the best they have had and they did well from 7th thru jv which doesnt

always translate to varsity but they have kept it going and they added a qb..

I think Athens is better than what they ever have been, Id say they go two or three deep into the playoffs. Should be an interesting battle for district

Interesting? Naw, they way CH has been playing predistrict ball (against some great teams), they get my vote :gameboy: . Athens hasnt played near the competition so its kind of hard to compare. Get ready-district starts pretty quick.

Interesting? Naw, they way CH has been playing predistrict ball (against some great teams), they get my vote :gameboy: . Athens hasnt played near the competition so its kind of hard to compare. Get ready-district starts pretty quick.

Athens is more than ready for Chapel Hill just wish November 5th would get here!

I see that they are 3-1. Heard they have a dynamic rb, wr, and qb. Are they for real?

Wr and Rbs looked pretty good. The Qb floated his passes a little to much, so a good Db would have a field day pickin him off. They have a good balance in the play calling, but slowed themselves down with sloppy penalty's. If they fix the mental mistakes, they'll be a tough team to beat. I definitely see them making the playoffs, but really don't see them as a deep playoff threat just yet.