Bullard @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Tatum may be loaded, but I believe the guys in Bullard are doing a great job and I dont believe that they will get blown out this game. Things have changed in Bullard they are not going to be anybodys whooping stick anymore. So to the Tatum fans expect a good game.

Comment after the game is over and let me know exactly what you think of Bullard.

Thanks

I believe you when you say Bullard is rebuilding....

But Quitman, Mineola, Westwood, Troup and Huntingon fails in comparison to what the Panthers will see this Friday night.. Id be surprised if this one is within 40....

Good luck and have safe trips..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should know. Did it hurt real bad when they smacked yall? lol

I'm going to remember some of these post for future reference, because you are right there is a freight train coming and when it gets here you will know it. Trust me, there is a lot of talent coming in Bullard. As far as overall athletic programs I'll take bullard over your school anyday. Look at the facts GTownballer.

Yes,,,,okie dokie,,,yep,,,don't think so,,,,that's funny,,,where are they at?

Rusk might be a good game for Bullard to have that come out party.

You'll could show everyone you'll are someone to be reckoned with and are really a changed team. You all could actual show everyone you are a real good team.

that Rusk game is going to be fun. It will be towards the end of the season so some will remember next year just how Bullard is a changed team and nobodyies whooping boy they do the whooping.

so my advise is to wait for Rusk and then turn loose with all you have. bring out those trick and secret plays you have been saving.

Tatum may be loaded, but I believe the guys in Bullard are doing a great job and I dont believe that they will get blown out this game. Things have changed in Bullard they are not going to be anybodys whooping stick anymore. So to the Tatum fans expect a good game.

Comment after the game is over and let me know exactly what you think of Bullard.

Thanks

your sick in your head lol

Just can't talk smack about Tatum about to put a beating on Bullard. It is like making fun of people on the short bus. It is just wrong!!! :icon_eek:

Thats's a good one LilEEagle. That falls in line with what Barbara Bush said "It's not good to make fun of yo Mama's cooking" nor is it good to make fun of short bus pasangers. It's just wrong to talk about those two, as well as someone about to get donkey stomped and doing their best.

Dude, do you know how the other sports did last year? Do your research on how ya'll faired against Bullard last year in every sport (boys and girls) and get back with me.

Really???? You're going there? Its football season and you're going there??? You know it hasn't been a good year in pads when you're saying stuff like this during football season.

Hey Bird......you talk to anybody about getting more big water bottles to turn into shakers???? I tried to hit our vendor up this week.....wouldn't hook me up, said I'd have to call their office and request to buy them and all that junk. Too much BS for me, lol.

Hey Bird......you talk to anybody about getting more big water bottles to turn into shakers???? I tried to hit our vendor up this week.....wouldn't hook me up, said I'd have to call their office and request to buy them and all that junk. Too much BS for me, lol.

I haven't check on any more yet. I will however definately try to get some more for the playoffs.