Bullard

Stat Name Athlete Avg/Total

Rushing Yards P/G Kirk Bryant 132.2

Passing Yards P/G Kirk Bryant 104.2

Total Yards P/G Kirk Bryant 236.4

Tackles P/G J.p Hendrix 10.8

Sacks P/G Ja'kory Hunter .2

Points P/G David Diduch 7.2

Hogwash is refering to the smile faces being blue in your reply. Though maybe you were leaning toward Springhill.

and you know that's a LOW Blow.

And where was Hogwash last night he was working in the concession stand showing his true colors supporting Tatum Athletics.

Where were you wearing a blue shirt somewhere?

He was referring to our work colors...and yes I am guilty of wearing a blue shirt last night..a blue button up denim shirt at work...but.. I did however have a green tatum eagle shirt on as an undershirt underneath my work shirt.

Obviously, you have never been to the new panther stadium, Obviously, you haven't seen our new gear yet, Obviously, you haven't seen this proud bunch of rabid panthers fans lately, Obviously you have the winning history no doubt there, Obviously, tonight your gonna see just how much we believe and how much desire we have to win. Tonight win or lose, we will prove Bullard's football panthers are not anyones doormat anymore. See you there.

Obviously you have not seen Tatum play this year! At least with turf, we have no mud to wipe off on the doormat. :smirk:

Obviously you have not seen Tatum play this year! At least with turf, you have no mud to wipe off on the doormat. :smirk:

Maybe no mud, but I'm guessing blood on the bus seats may be a good possibility. Did ya'll see that hit Fite put on that poor kid from Pitt last week? OH MY!

Maybe no mud, but I'm guessing blood on the bus seats may be a good possibility. Did ya'll see that hit Fite put on that poor kid from Pitt last week? OH MY!

No. OH MY GOD! I thought the poor boy would be drinking through a straw for the rest of his life. Thank goodness he was ok. BUt I gurantee he will be feeling it for a few weeks!