Get well soon, David Smoak

MeanGreenDogs64

Don't know if anyone posted this already from the homepage but David is ill in ICU in Waco. Heres the letter from his wife and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Hey everyone this is Cindy, Smoaky's wife. He has been in ICU at a Waco hospital since Sunday with a severe case of pneumonia in both lungs. We have moved to the telemetry unit today and may have finally turned a corner. His infection has begun to improve and he is moving more air through his lungs now. He wanted me to let you know something since obviously he has been unable to update his website,etc. He is sorry for the lack of information and hopes to get back to work as soon as he gets to feeling better. Please keep him in your prayers. Love, Cindy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone posted this already from the homepage but David is ill in ICU in Waco. Heres the letter from his wife and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Hey everyone this is Cindy, Smoaky's wife. He has been in ICU at a Waco hospital since Sunday with a severe case of pneumonia in both lungs. We have moved to the telemetry unit today and may have finally turned a corner. His infection has begun to improve and he is moving more air through his lungs now. He wanted me to let you know something since obviously he has been unable to update his website,etc. He is sorry for the lack of information and hopes to get back to work as soon as he gets to feeling better. Please keep him in your prayers. Love, Cindy

Hello Somaky and family, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon and we will pray for a speedy recovery.