JOHN TYLER VS WHITEHOUSE

cujoforlife

J.T. big in this one. I've seen both play. Trey is the only weapon that Whitehouse has. Double Trey and Whitehouse is done. They pass 90% of the time. you gotta be balanced to at least compete with JT. I think this will be just another game for JT. Don't get me wrong Whitehouse has the best chance to knock'em off but i doubt it much. I think it will be a good game for a lil while with JT pulling off right before halftime. I'm just saying..........

This has got to be a joke. #1, #2, #4 ( If he will stop fumbling ), #16, #3 ( Very quick little booger ), Some of you guys seem to forget that it takes a pretty talented QB to get the ball to Trey. We have more than one weapon..........But thats fine. Just double Trey, and watch what #1 does to you all night. Im just saying.........

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game will not be a blow out. the only team to shut down jt running game is nac, but nac is use to running all the zone reads like jt. for nac it was the qb and rb zone reads. jt moves everyone into the zone read. for have to find the ball.

JT is very good at that. Its hard to tell who has the ball until the guy breaks through the line or has gotten outside.

J.T. big in this one. I've seen both play. Trey is the only weapon that Whitehouse has. Double Trey and Whitehouse is done. They pass 90% of the time. you gotta be balanced to at least compete with JT. I think this will be just another game for JT. Don't get me wrong Whitehouse has the best chance to knock'em off but i doubt it much. I think it will be a good game for a lil while with JT pulling off right before halftime. I'm just saying..........

Teams with superstars get that knock quite often. "One man team", etc.

I don't think that is so with the Wildcats. Trey is definitely the best player and the engine that makes the offense go, but he is not the whole show. Jonathan Aldridge and the other receivers are very good as well. Here is a look at Aldridge's numbers compared to Trey's:

#1 J. Aldridge - 37 receptions; 619 yards (more than JT's top 4 receivers combined); 16.73 avg.; 103.2 yards/game; 7 tds (more than all of JT's receivers combined)

#17 T. Metoyer 53 receptions; 842 yards; 15.89 avg.; 140.3 yards/game; 14 tds

What about JT? Bush is more of a one man show than Trey. The numbers show this to be true.

Whithouse's total offensive output = 2579 yards. Trey's total output = 847 yards. 32.8% of the total offense.

Whitehouse's total receiving output = 1966 yards. Trey's receiving output = 842 yards. 42.8% of the receiving offense.

JT's total offensive output = 1891 yards. Bush's total output = 1412 yards. 74.7% of the total offense.

JT's total rushing output = 1008 yards. Bush's rushing output = 561 yards. 55.7% of the rushing offense.

According to the numbers, Bush is a much bigger part of JT's offense than Trey is a part of Whitehouse's offense. So, I think it's a little funny when people keep saying "all Whitehouse has is Trey" or "stop Trey and you stop Whitehouse".

Bush and Metoyer are great players. That's why they will be playing on Saturdays next year. But, these two teams both have several good players on the team. Don't minimize the impact these other players have on the game.

Somebody made a comment that is largely valid. The Whitehouse program needs a signature win. This would certainly qualify. But I think more than that, WH needs a "signature effort". They need to go toe to toe with a heavyweight program and even if its a losing cause, everybody afterward thinks "Thats a darn good team". Every time WH has faced a power, they have folded like a Walmart tent. WH doesn't have to win this game, but playing well could be a springboard to a good playoff run and something they have never had outside the community. Respect.

Great post! Whitehouse..you are a good team and this is your chance to get the respect you want. But there is a saying.."If you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best!" Beat JT and you will be the kings! Lose to them and you will be just another wannabe. Just do us all a favor. If you get pounded like you did against Longview, dont whine about players not taking a knee or about JT scoring late or whatever. Just admit that maybe you arent at the level you want to be at. If you win, celebrate and say whatever you want..you will have earned the right to shout from the rooftops. If you fight hard and lose a close game, you will still get respect unless you blow it by crying on here.

This is the best game in East Texas this week!

I don't think that is so with the Wildcats. Trey is definitely the best player and the engine that makes the offense go, but he is not the whole show. Jonathan Aldridge and the other receivers are very good as well. Here is a look at Aldridge's numbers compared to Trey's:

#1 J. Aldridge - 37 receptions; 619 yards (more than JT's top 4 receivers combined); 16.73 avg.; 103.2 yards/game; 7 tds (more than all of JT's receivers combined)

What about JT? Bush is more of a one man show than Trey. The numbers show this to be true.

Whithouse's total offensive output = 2579 yards. Trey's total output = 847 yards. 32.8% of the total offense.

Whitehouse's total receiving output = 1966 yards. Trey's receiving output = 842 yards. 42.8% of the receiving offense.

JT's total offensive output = 1891 yards. Bush's total output = 1412 yards. 74.7% of the total offense.

JT's total rushing output = 1008 yards. Bush's rushing output = 561 yards. 55.7% of the rushing offense.

According to the numbers, Bush is a much bigger part of JT's offense than Trey is a part of Whitehouse's offense. So, I think it's a little funny when people keep saying "all Whitehouse has is Trey" or "stop Trey and you stop Whitehouse".

Bush and Metoyer are great players. That's why they will be playing on Saturdays next year. But, these two teams both have several good players on the team. Don't minimize the impact these other players have on the game.

Good info Frank.

I think some of these characters mean that Trey is the only "real" threat WH has. They think the other guys just racked up yards against inferior competition and when WH faces a top notch team like JT "the supporting cast members" won't be capable of jack squat.

I feel like Whitehouse is comparable to Sulphur Springs a few years back. They have the ability to score on anyone, but can they do it consistantly enough to beat high quality defenses? I find that part doubtful and I think they have trouble this week and possibly against Marshall.

Whitehouse is a 2-3 round deep playoff team

John Tyler is a possible State champion/Semi-Finalist.

after awhile it starts to bug me that alot of other talented players are being shadowed by Trey, not that its a bad thing, just when people say "trey is your only player that can score" n stuff like that, just really narrow sighted i guess you could say, like someone earlier said

"This has got to be a joke. #1, #2, #4 ( If he will stop fumbling ), #16, #3 ( Very quick little booger ), Some of you guys seem to forget that it takes a pretty talented QB to get the ball to Trey. We have more than one weapon..........But thats fine. Just double Trey, and watch what #1 does to you all night. Im just saying........."

<br />Good info Frank.<br /><br />I think some of these characters mean that Trey is the only "real" threat WH has. They think the other guys just racked up yards against inferior competition and when WH faces a top notch team like JT "the supporting cast members" won't be capable of jack squat.<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

JT had a lot of good WR but the main guy was ricky collins

This is amazing.........

Great job on this

if you want to know how shut down a good passing game look at mississippi st and houston. mississippi st shtu down houston wit its font four. and had everyone back to stop the pass. they didn't give him the time to pass, or look at lufkin vs the woodlands they did the same thing.

<br />As expected, and along with most in the are, very heavy for JT! Cant wait for the shock of the football season! <br /><br />WH WINS!!!!!!!!!!!! DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i just want a good game..i have given my score on the game, but i really dont know who is going to win...i'm not going to say until the end of the game.

Regardless of who wins this one both have good teams and will be in the mix come playoffs as the topics of other threads just because your ahead at the end of the game does not mean your a winner . Respect for the game and the to ther team goes along way to being a winner !

Ill take 5 lineman+Shelton vs 4 jt dline all day long. I hope Jt does double team Trey. It wont matter he will still produce and it just opens up 1on1s on everyone else.

Somebody needs to pick up #80. That guy has wheels and is in the backfield faster than you can blink.

<br />i want a football game not a push,shove,fight, broken windows on whitehouse cars game.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

and what does this mean "broken windows on whitehouse cars" it would someone like you to put something up there like that. keep posts like this to yourself thank you.

<br /><br /><br />

and what does this mean "broken windows on whitehouse cars" it would someone like you to put something up there like that. keep posts like this to yourself thank you.

That's the EXACT reason why I want Whitehouse to take a "Pine Tree" beatdown. They don't know their place and I hope JT shows it to them QUICKLY come Friday night.