Mavchamp

Bobcats Vs. Mavericks  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Hallsville in a barnburner
    • Marshall in a barnburner
    • Hallsville wins big
    • Marshall wins big

With French back next week will we be back to our same ole predictable offense or will we mix the pass with run more? Until we do that we will continue to have these same type of outcomes. We will have the most talent on the field, but it will be a one man show. Lets hope Coach Harris has figured this out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With French back next week will we be back to our same ole predictable offense or will we mix the pass with run more? Until we do that we will continue to have these same type of outcomes. We will have the most talent on the field, but it will be a one man show. Lets hope Coach Harris has figured this out.

It will be predictable most likely. But that won't hurt the Mavs until the playoffs. It sounds like noone stepped up at RB or QB for the Mavs without Bryce. Am I wrong in saying this after reading the posts?

It will be predictable most likely. But that won't hurt the Mavs until the playoffs. It sounds like noone stepped up at RB or QB for the Mavs without Bryce. Am I wrong in saying this after reading the posts?

The QB's really werent given an opportunity to step up. It was still the same predictable, pull back on the reigns play calling. The problem is this. It doesnt matter who is plugged in at QB in this offense, the play calling is predictable. If its French or Tutt, stack the box and key in on the QB. If its Rogers, back out and be ready to play pass. I dont care who gets plugged in personally, I just want to see a mix of run and pass that forces a defense to respect ALL of our talent, not just one guy. We have the talent to be as potent as we want. There are teams that are expected to contend for a title year in and year out, and then there are teams that are expected to just make the playoffs. It appears Coach Harris is content with fielding a team that just makes the playoffs.

I just want to make it clear that I am in NO WAY disappointed in the job that French or any other player on the team has been doing. I know those guys give it their all every week in practice and on Friday nights. They only do what they are coached and told to do and they do it to the best of their abilities. I just think they deserve a fighting chance is all.