IS IT JUST ME...OR

camuchs

A place for general observations ... like:

[i noticed this one during a BK commercial advertising pillow cases with the king's lifesize face on it.]

Is it just me...or... does that Burger King (mascot guy) look like a pervert?

A place for general observations ... like:

[i noticed this one during a BK commercial advertising pillow cases with the king's lifesize face on it.]

Is it just me...or... does that Burger King (mascot guy) look like a pervert?

The McDonalds bird girl always creeped me out!..... :icon_eek:

I've also often times wondered if the Hamburgalar wasn't a peeping Thom, always popping up out of no where..... :unsure:

What about the new Jack in the Box commercial? Jack is home either visiting his mom or grandmother and they are sitting at the table talking when a egg-headed shaped character interupts the conversation and says that it has been 4 hours and that they should call a doctor. Whats up with that? I know what is implied but what does that have to do with selling burgers? Does it take sexual innuendos to now sell hamburgers?

Is it just me...or...should ALL rap/hip-hop artist be banned from induction into the R&RHoF and all current inductees from the rap/hh genre be immediately kicked out and replaced by Alice Cooper and Steve Miller Band...?

Is it just me...or...should ALL rap/hip-hop artist be banned from induction into the R&RHoF and all current inductees from the rap/hh genre be immediately kicked out and replaced by Alice Cooper and Steve Miller Band...?

Alice Cooper/ ala the new Pat Boone you mean?........lol

ok, I thought of one.

Is it me or are they over doing the whole Vampire/Superhero theme for television. Don't get me wrong, I love Superhero's but not these liquidated one's like "Not your ordinary family!" And then there are how many vampire shows on during the week now? Can't the tv guys be a little more creative than that? It's worse than in the 80's!

Is it just me .... or...is October not the best month of the year.

All the reasons October is great:

The World Series

College/Pro Football

Yamboree/ County Fairs/Possum Festival

Halloween

the fall weather starts

birthday cake

Is it just me or aint it fun to be "old" enough to gripe about the young kids doing stupid stuff.

^....is it me or has "aint" become a common word in the English language in the state of Texas? There's, "ya'll," and the phrases, let me carry you to the store, and I might could, I've been away too long. Cant remember them all..... :P

Jeff Foxworthy must have been talking about Texas when he stated....Jew eat yet? Nawh, jew? Nawh. Yuntoo?..........lol I swear on my life I have honestly heard that conversation in Texas and they weren't joking.....lmao Gosh I sure miss it!....lol

Nah, seriously, Is it me or has Big Ben created a 3rd personality? There's Big Ben back in Ohio days he says. There's Big Ben the "Big head" and the Big Ben now who's just like he was back in Ohio.....lol

Never seen someone squirm so much about his short comings.....lol

Alice and KISS !!!!!!!!!!

Alice Cooper/ ala the new Pat Boone you mean?........lol

ok, I thought of one.

Is it me or are they over doing the whole Vampire/Superhero theme for television. Don't get me wrong, I love Superhero's but not these liquidated one's like "Not your ordinary family!" And then there are how many vampire shows on during the week now? Can't the tv guys be a little more creative than that? It's worse than in the 80's!

You haven't seen Vincent at one of his shows. Alice Cooper did turn a little bit Pat Boone with "You and Me", "How You Gonna See Me Now", "I Never Cry", and "Only Women Bleed", but you need to purchase "Along Came A Spider". Check this out with Slash "Vengeance Is Mine" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCtu7A9WGKs

Alice and KISS !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure KISS will be inducted as soon as they recant their request for a % of the admission fees from museum visitors. Vincent is on the short list for 2011.

Is it just me...or...is Gene Simmons the biggest moneywh0r3 in the music biz? [that's not to say that KISS doesn't deserve to be inducted]

I'm sure KISS will be inducted as soon as they recant their request for a % of the admission fees from museum visitors. Vincent is on the short list for 2011.

Is it just me...or...is Gene Simmons the biggest moneywh0r3 in the music biz? [that's not to say that KISS doesn't deserve to be inducted]

He is definitely the biggest moneywh0r3 in the music biz. I read a quote from him the other day after the nominations came out and he said that Kiss should be in there because their merchandise sales were way larger than any other act/band. I thought it was all about the music.

Is it just me or......are the fans of the New Orleans Saints the most arrogant?

Is it just me or.....does doing homework on a Friday night just really stink??

Is it just me or.....does signing onto Facebook and seeing a friend request from a girl who only knows you by the food you order make you smile....?? :D :D :D