Best Running Back in East Texas...

Eagleborn

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen very many great running teams this year yet (I will, though).

Of the ones I have seen:

1. BJ Allen- Tatum

2. Ladarius Anthony (Kilgore RB.. I think I have the name right)

3. RB from Liberty Eylau

4. Brandon Woodard- Tatum

5. Polk- Henderson

I have seen a lot of good backs this year, and while not trying to be a homer, I would have to put Quantrell Johnson, of Hallsville, near the top of the list. Unfortunately a high ankle sprain has put a damper on his senior season. Johnson catches the ball well out of the backfield and has the speed and elusiveness to get away from people and when needed the power to run someone over.

I have seen a lot of good backs this year, and while not trying to be a homer, I would have to put Quantrell Johnson, of Hallsville, near the top of the list. Unfortunately a high ankle sprain has put a damper on his senior season. Johnson catches the ball well out of the backfield and has the speed and elusiveness to get away from people and when needed the power to run someone over.

I agree. Good Running Back.

It is "games played" not "games attended". If you do not play or carry the ball how can it affect your yardage?

Ok, almost 100 ypg is still very impressive. I believe the team had something like 550 in the Tenaha game, and that was without Fisher. With him back this week against Union Grove, I have a feeling it could get ugly.