Cowboys done?

Should 'Da Boyz' pull the plug?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will they be good this year?

• Done
    • Not done
    • Whos the Cowboys?

I can't believe this thread still has legs. The writing was on the wall a month ago. The only thing that this last game did was show the exit sign for Roy E. Williams after he let the Who Dat's steal the football from his arms. Where's Patrick Crayton when you need him ?

Interesting that I have not heard or read anything from the coaches or Jerry Jones about this being Roy williams last season. All I have seen is positive remarks and praise about his play. There were several remarks from Jerry that led us to believe something might happen with Wade before he was let go. Just enjoy what Roy and our other receivers do on the field.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have to play alot of teams with winning records after this next game but the Giants were 6-2 till Sunday. The problem would be that they would have to run the tables and the Giants and the Eagles would have to have the wheels fall off their bus as well.

you are right

• 9 months later...

Is it too early for this again?

i think so. at least they showed some promise last night. alot of promise. the Jets didn't beat them they beat themselves. unlike this time last year this is a younger team that will only get better. they finished the season last year under Garrett playing well and had a great performance for 3 qtrs. last night. yes Romo has got to stop making the bonehead mistakes but then again how long have we been saying that.

i think so. at least they showed some promise last night. alot of promise. the Jets didn't beat them they beat themselves. unlike this time last year this is a younger team that will only get better. they finished the season last year under Garrett playing well and had a great performance for 3 qtrs. last night. yes Romo has got to stop making the bonehead mistakes then again how long have we been saying that.

I think its been about 6.1 seasons.

The Jets have been to the last two AFC Championship games, some have them as the AFC Super Bowl representative this year. I think the Cowboys will make the playoffs, unless something changes my mind in the next 5 weeks (given that they have a bye in week 5). One game is not enough to bring this thread back up.

How can anyone say the Cowboys are done after one road game? A game against a possible Super Bowl team. Before the season is over they'll probably win one that they were supposed to lose, like splitting with the Eagles.

If the Jets make the Superbowl there will be no shortage of ice ,cause hell will have frozen over!

I think the reason for the panic is the way the Cowboys lost , not that they lost. The jets should have gone away with this one but they didnt. I think that gave some people false hope.

So who gets the credit for the close game and offensive output by Dallas. Coaches? Players? or the Jets?