malakoff at teague

player73

the malakoff tigers come into lion stadium next friday night for the lions homecoming.not really the team you normally pick for your homecoming game but it just worked out that way.homecoming is a big deal in teague and they set a date and the malakoff game just fell that way.the unbeaten tigers led by coach jamie driskell will a big challenge for the lions.the lions know they are in a dog fight or should i say a big cat fight.this is a big game for both teams in the playoff race with malakoff thinking district championship and the lions hoping for a tri-district championship.crockett has a lot of say in this matter and is showing no signs of losing to anyone.

the lions cannot turn the ball over like they did last night and still come away with a win.the lions know malakoff is a great team and their coach is well liked by a lot of the teague folk.teague will hopefully have starting lb henderson back who is one of the team's main leaders and our best defensive player.teague will primed and will be looking to upset the unbeaten and state ranked tigers before what will be a standing room only crowd.GO LIONS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed a big game for the Lions in front of a homecoming crowd. We all know Malakoff is a great team and will be a tough opponent. Teague has to clean things up and can't play like they did against Elkhart to have any hopes of winning this one. PRIDE.

:nowhearthis: CLEAN IT UP LIONS!

On this site, people make it seem like Finney is as good a coach as Vince Lombardi so i guess I'm going with Teague.

He did a wonderful job here, and I'm sure he will in Teague too. We can definitely tell he is gone.

Tough crowd, tough crowd...Petrino maybe. I'll take Teague by a few, more than a safety, less than an a TD, but more than a fg and more than two safeties.

is that 5?? lol

I am hoping Malakoff wins next two and Crockett wins next two so that when Malakoff gets to Crockett on the last night of regular season football, the game will be for the district title. Jamie graduated from Crockett and playing in his dad's stadium, but it will end up Crockett district champs and Malakoff runner ups. :happy65:

I am hoping Malakoff wins next two and Crockett wins next two so that when Malakoff gets to Crockett on the last night of regular season football, the game will be for the district title. Jamie graduated from Crockett and playing in his dad's stadium, but it will end up Crockett district champs and Malakoff runner ups. :happy65:

shsu,that would be a great story but how about this one, teague upsets malakoff on our homecoming and then jamie and the tigers come into monte jack stadium and upset the bulldogs and then we are all tri-champs that is if everyone wins out. :happy65:

p.s. didnt think you would like that one. <_< LOL also the stadium was awesome yall should be proud.

We are proud and blessed to have it. How are the two young men that were hurt when you all played us?

larry busby the rb and state 100 meter champ has a broken femeur just below the knee and timmy campbell is fine and played last friday night and caught several passes and 1 for a td.thanks for asking and knowing jamie like i do that will be an emotional game for him but those kind of moments are what high school football is all about.

Teague ina good hard fought game.

I know malakoff is good but when was the last time the lions lost a homecoming game??

Teague 27

malakoff 21

I don't know when the Lions last lost a homecoming game, but I got a feeling (whooooo hooooooo) that the new date for a Homecoming loss will be Oct. 22, 2010.

Malakoff 36

Teague 21

P.S. I would love to see a smash mouth clash of the undefeated titans between Malakoff and Crockett for the final district game and district title!

:nowhearthis: GO TIGERS!