malakoff at teague

player73

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people are wondering why schedule malakoff for your homecoming?the reason is we just moved into our new school last week and they wanted to have an open house for all the exes to see it.our 1st district games were on the road and this was the first home date after the school was opened.trust me we would have rather played someone else earlier in our schedule.but it is what it is!!

:nowhearthis: GO LIONS

Congrats on the new school and maybe the nay sayers want be as bad there as they are at CKT but i have to go with Driskell and Malakoff

some people are wondering why schedule malakoff for your homecoming?the reason is we just moved into our new school last week and they wanted to have an open house for all the exes to see it.our 1st district games were on the road and this was the first home date after the school was opened.trust me we would have rather played someone else earlier in our schedule.but it is what it is!!

:nowhearthis: GO LIONS

its the big game in 11 2a d1 this week with malakoff trying to extend their unbeaten streak and the rebuilding lions trying to prove that they are ready to make a run at the playoffs.regardless of the outcome of this game both teams control their own destiny in the march to the playoffs.the homcoming party began last night with the bonfire,sub varisty games tonight and the tailgating has began as well. the pits are fired up,the cooking has begun and everyone is invited to eat tommorrow night including the malakoff folk.