WHitehouse vs Pine Tree

Wouldnt be overlooking this game. Should be taken serious like all the other games. I dont see the score being that bad. If WH is scoring at will at the beginning then I think the starters will come out really quick. WH backups arnt all that bad so it wouldn't be bad to get them 3 quarters of playing time and giving the starters a rest and not risk injury in a game that probably wont matter. Will Weathers could be a starter at QB if he had to, hes really good for a soph and will keep the offense rolling.

Wouldnt be overlooking this game. Should be taken serious like all the other games. I dont see the score being that bad. If WH is scoring at will at the beginning then I think the starters will come out really quick. WH backups arnt all that bad so it wouldn't be bad to get them 3 quarters of playing time and giving the starters a rest and not risk injury in a game that probably wont matter. Will Weathers could be a starter at QB if he had to, hes really good for a soph and will keep the offense rolling.

good points. this game should give a chance for the backups to get a lot of playing time. im excited to see what the backups can do against PT. no offense to PT fans, but this will be an easy win for whitehouse.

good points. this game should give a chance for the backups to get a lot of playing time. im excited to see what the backups can do against PT. no offense to PT fans, but this will be an easy win for whitehouse.

Once The WH starters come out it will be a nice preview for next year. The LNJ said PT has a lot of sophomores starting on varsity.

Wow...really not much to be said. I really don't know much about PT but I wish them luck. I love this years team at WH. They can really bring the wood. I love seeing tackles and sacks...all that hard hitting. Our defense has really outdone themselves. Of course there is still room to grow on both sides of the ball but I think they have all the right people in all the right places and yes, as you can see....we do have a running game. Good luck to both teams.

WH: 37

PT: 7