Longview v.s North Mesquite

lobo09

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that North Mesquite wins this game by a huge margin! I know it won't happen, but that's what I'm hoping for! The Lobos are a very good football team, but I wish that they would turn off that train whistle and that loud, obnoxious wolf howling! Good Lord, that gets on my nerve! GO NORTH MESQUITE STALLIONS!!!!

I hope that North Mesquite wins this game by a huge margin! I know it won't happen, but that's what I'm hoping for! The Lobos are a very good football team, but I wish that they would turn off that train whistle and that loud, obnoxious wolf howling! Good Lord, that gets on my nerve! GO NORTH MESQUITE STALLIONS!!!!

North Mesquite has a good size running back from what i hear. But coach pearce and the lobo defense will have a gameplan to shut him down.

Cry more.

I'm saying you're doing an awful lot of crying about Longview's train horn, seeing as you've posted in the past few Longview vs <team> threads hoping that the other team wins (only to be disappointed LOL!)

First of all, there's no crying here, so let's get that straight! Longview is the toughest team in the district, and they will win it with no problems at all. I may not be a fan of the train horn or the howling, but that doesn't mean I dislike the Lobos! The only teams I want to beat Longview are the Mesquite schools, because I was born there! Other than that, I hope you beat every team you play, because the Lobos bring prestige and notoriety to the area, and we need that kind of spirit around here!

First of all, there's no crying here, so let's get that straight! Longview is the toughest team in the district, and they will win it with no problems at all. I may not be a fan of the train horn or the howling, but that doesn't mean I dislike the Lobos! The only teams I want to beat Longview are the Mesquite schools, because I was born there! Other than that, I hope you beat every team you play, because the Lobos bring prestige and notoriety to the area, and we need that kind of spirit around here!

Okay, then that was a horrible misunderstanding on my part and I apologize. You just have to realize that most Longview threads have been plagued with trolls, so I was a little quick to jump the gun...

Lobos coming off a tough win at home against Horn 13-8. Now the Lobos go on the road to face a North Mesquite team that beat Mesquite 21-9. Im taking the lobos by 14 or 21.

The Stallions are coming off of a 49-11 win. 21-9 was the halftime score. I am thinking this may be one of the fastest games of the year, since both teams run the football. I think it will be a closer game then most are thinking. Stallions probably will need to win at least 1 more to get one of the playoff spots.

The Stallions are coming off of a 49-11 win. 21-9 was the halftime score. I am thinking this may be one of the fastest games of the year, since both teams run the football. I think it will be a closer game then most are thinking. Stallions probably will need to win at least 1 more to get one of the playoff spots.

I am not going to make a prediction on this game. We all know Longview is favored big. I think the 'bos will use this game to clean up some mistakes and prepare themselves for the long run through the playoffs.

Seems like longview have been controlling the clock instead of just going for the big play. If longview continue to control the clock it will wear north mesquite defense down. Is north mesquite defense good against the run?

lol....thats what it is supposed to do. get in your head. quick somebody call the whambulance.

anyone watching this lobo team closely should know it wont be a blowout. this offense is just too inconsistent and if they dont get that fixed it is going to be our doom. i think they will win but it could even be on a last minute field goal. this game will be close and hopefully that monster nm has in the backfield wont run all over us.

lol....thats what it is supposed to do. get in your head. quick somebody call the whambulance.

Hey little kid (RJC),

Does your mommy and daddy know where you're at? Do they know that you're playing on their computer way past your bedtime? Go to bed and quit acting like you're still in diapers.

Hey little kid (RJC),

Does your mommy and daddy know where you're at? Do they know that you're playing on their computer way past your bedtime? Go to bed and quit acting like you're still diapers.

we are use to haters :rofl:

I am sure no one has forgot what a big bruising back can do....(Pflugerville still stings) It will take a pack to bring him down. I have faith in the Lobo defense.

I only hope the offense plays with better intensity.

Good luck Lobos. Keep that district streak alive.

lobo offense will be ok i really hope they blow this game open in the second half. Im sure coach king has worked with the offense alot this week because if the defense cant stop NM running game it will be the battle of the backs.

Man, to me this has been an awfully boring district race. I like the notion of competing at the State's highest classification but, this district with the Mesquite schools is just not cutting it. I hate to say it but, when we were in 4A the crowds were larger, mainly because of the short distances to travel to games. And, it was more intense and more enjoyable with trash talkers from Sulphur Springs and such. And, while we pretty much dominated both years in district, I miss the Texarkana High games and good teams that we will probably never see again. I would pay DOUBLE admission to see another Longview vs. Waxahachie game.

Man, to me this has been an awfully boring district race. I like the notion of competing at the State's highest classification but, this district with the Mesquite schools is just not cutting it. I hate to say it but, when we were in 4A the crowds were larger, mainly because of the short distances to travel to games. And, it was more intense and more enjoyable with trash talkers from Sulphur Springs and such. And, while we pretty much dominated both years in district, I miss the Texarkana High games and good teams that we will probably never see again. I would pay DOUBLE admission to see another Longview vs. Waxahachie game.

I agree. I wanted to be back in 5A, however, I admit I was spoiled by the short travel distances, game atmosphere's and fan participation.

Although I did not partake in most of the forum banter, I enjoyed reading and keeping up. It made the week go by a little faster.

The Longview vs Waxahachie game was one to remember... I would pay double to see another one like that as well. Now that I think about it there are several that I would like to see over. Midway 08, Guyer both years to mention a couple.