Fairfield VS Palestine

RascalRider

Fairfield big in this one! Their OL/DL are great as well as their running back!

Not just one running back, they have two (actually there are a few more) that are really splitting the carries. And that big O'Line has opened up some good holes for them. I think that between the two of them they have combined for about 2000 yards so far.

Well, no doubt about it the Wildcats have struggled this season and have become heartbreaks sidekick this year. I saw just how good Fairfield could be last year when they should have beaten us. The Cats will come hungry, as they desprately need this game to keep any chances of making the playoffs alive. On paper the Eagles win this game by 3 scores. However, luckly for us we don't play the games on paper. Win or lose, I look for the Wildcats to fight, scratch and claw till the very end. I know I will be there Friday Night to cheer for Palestine just as I have every Friday for the past 6 years. I beleive they can win. So we will see what happens Friday Night. 48 minutes of hell, with no quit in these Cats. I expect nothing less.

FAIRFIELD is the real DEAL! So get on the bandwagon if u are still not sure bout them!

HUGE Oline/Dline!

Running Backs have 1200 and 774!

Durham the power back (thunder)!

price the quick back (lightening)!

QB doesnt make any mistakes!

Defense quick and runs to the ball ever single down! Best front 7 in the district!

FAIRFIELD beat mexia 50-33 there is no way they lose this game inless they turnover to much and hand the wildcats the game!

FAIRFIELD is the real DEAL! So get on the bandwagon if u are still not sure bout them!

HUGE Oline/Dline!

Defense quick and runs to the ball ever single down! Best front 7 in the district!

FAIRFIELD beat mexia 50-33 there is no way they lose this game inless they turnover to much and hand the wildcats the game!

Fairfield is the real deal in a weak :censored: district.. When they meet the REAL deal teams in 3a playoffs then u will c that 1-9 :flowers: team of the past.. I think I (I'm 38 :cripple: and out of shape) could have a 1000 yrds behind that line against them cream puff :bunny: teams(not my mighty Lions) they played so far.. I will get bashed for this statement but when the playoffs come and I'm right just remember I will come back and let all the bashers know what's up :thumbsup: ..

Fairfield: 49

Palestine: 7

Palestine is quick but they won't be able to run on fairfield's defense. And if they try to pass, fairfields DL will be in their face all night. Don't get me wrong Palestine has some size on the OL, but fairfield seems to work good feet and hands so they'll have no problem shredding the blockers.

Fairfield is the real deal in a weak :censored: district.. When they meet the REAL deal teams in 3a playoffs then u will c that 1-9 :flowers: team of the past.. I think I (I'm 38 :cripple: and out of shape) could have a 1000 yrds behind that line against them cream puff :bunny: teams(not my mighty Lions) they played so far.. I will get bashed for this statement but when the playoffs come and I'm right just remember I will come back and let all the bashers know what's up :thumbsup: ..

Last time I checked, no team any where practiced all week to lose. Fairfield did what it needed to do in terms of schedule to get some confidence back. It's alot more fun than 1 and 9. What was the final score in the Teague Fairfield game????

HUGE Oline/Dline!

Sorry cant jump on that bandwagon :thumbdown:

They will beat Palestine, but when they get to the playoffs they will finally have to play some good teams.

Why does everbody from Teague hate on Fairfield. They beat Mexia which at one time was in the top ten in some polls. I have seen them play and I am not from Fairfield ( far from it ) and they are a solid team. They will give teams in the playoff all they can handle. They have eveything you want on a football team. Their big fast and strong, and their running backs do not dance around they hit the seam hard and get what they can. I hate to say it but if you have seen them play and don't think they are a good solid team, then you don't know much about football. If you have not seen them then I could understand how you feel because of there past.

They will beat Palestine, but when they get to the playoffs they will finally have to play some good teams.

Finally have to play a good team? I thought ya'll were a good team. :highfive: :woohoo:

Why does everbody from Teague hate on Fairfield. They beat Mexia which at one time was in the top ten in some polls. I have seen them play and I am not from Fairfield ( far from it ) and they are a solid team. They will give teams in the playoff all they can handle. They have eveything you want on a football team. Their big fast and strong, and their running backs do not dance around they hit the seam hard and get what they can. I hate to say it but if you have seen them play and don't think they are a good solid team, then you don't know much about football. If you have not seen them then I could understand how you feel because of there past.

I can not speak for everyone in Teague, but I can tell you I do not care for their AD/HC and I will leave it at that.

Nothing against the kids or the school.

I can not speak for everyone in Teague, but I can tell you I do not care for their AD/HC and I will leave it at that.

Nothing against the kids or the school.

I hope it is not because how he sign off on the PAP. We had a player at our school that did some of the same things that the Fairfield kid was doing. Cussing Officials at Basketball games , Football games. I seen in person when Fairfield played Westwood him cussing an official over a call. He had plenty of chances to change and when didn't he got kick out of that program. That cause him to have to move somewhere else to play and that is moving for athletic purposes. I hope he learns from this and goes on to be productive in what ever community he lives in. I think the coach from Fairfield was just being truthfull on the PAP . Hard to get upset over the truth.

I hope it is not because how he sign off on the PAP. We had a player at our school that did some of the same things that the Fairfield kid was doing. Cussing Officials at Basketball games , Football games. I seen in person when Fairfield played Westwood him cussing an official over a call. He had plenty of chances to change and when didn't he got kick out of that program. That cause him to have to move somewhere else to play and that is moving for athletic purposes. I hope he learns from this and goes on to be productive in what ever community he lives in. I think the coach from Fairfield was just being truthfull on the PAP . Hard to get upset over the truth.

Blaster has a good head on his shoulders. However...this thread is SUPPOSED to be about Fairfield vs Palestine. I'll say this...that little qb that Palestine has is something else! He may only be a freshman, but he is TOUGH! Palestine has been right there in both district ball games, and this one will be no different. Should be a good game and a lot of fun!

can coach lance angel's team upset and knock his old school from the unbeatens? Not,f-field line on both sides of the ball are physical.the o-line opens holes a :cripple: could run through. what the eagles have done is gone back to randy angel era and are playing power football and defense instead of trying to run the spread offense.this team is more like the eagles of old when they were most succussful.a team with a good passing attack will cause them trouble and have a shot to beat them. i dont think that will happen in the next few weeks.f-field wins this one.

Dude......... with a Teague avatar on your profile and a reference to Teague in your handle are you REALLY going to take a shot at Fairfield and rip on them for playing sorry teams?

Really? Are you sure about that?

I think they thought they were playing a good team when they put Teague on the schedule. I guess they were wrong?????

Heck i am from Teague and have lived in Teague my whole life besides the last 2 years being in the military.

I was on the best Teague team ever in 04 when we went to the second round! (only team to ever do that, thats why it was the best maybe not best statistics but as far as going deep playoffs which is the ultimate goal also out right district title that year i think we were the first ever in that department also).

An when i say fairfield is the real deal i mean it and know it bc Mexia is the real deal!

Teagues district is weak as well beside crockett and if teague beats malakoff it will look just like fairfield district now wont it!

Groesbeck has beat some real good teams

Mexia has beaten some real good teams

Yes fairfield has only really beaten mexia and then teague but teague line isnt all that big, but not many teams will BEAT Liberty Hill like mexia did and thats a fact!

So fairfield will win out and will win its first game in postseason and we will see how good they are in second round!

Blaster has a good head on his shoulders. However...this thread is SUPPOSED to be about Fairfield vs Palestine. I'll say this...that little qb that Palestine has is something else! He may only be a freshman, but he is TOUGH! Palestine has been right there in both district ball games, and this one will be no different. Should be a good game and a lot of fun!

LS,i agree lets not start that crude again and good luck friday night.

Heck i am from Teague and have lived in Teague my whole life besides the last 2 years being in the military.

I was on the best Teague team ever in 04 when we went to the second round! (only team to ever do that, thats why it was the best maybe not best statistics but as far as going deep playoffs which is the ultimate goal also out right district title that year i think we were the first ever in that department also).

An when i say fairfield is the real deal i mean it and know it bc Mexia is the real deal!

Teagues district is weak as well beside crockett and if teague beats malakoff it will look just like fairfield district now wont it!

Groesbeck has beat some real good teams

Mexia has beaten some real good teams

Yes fairfield has only really beaten mexia and then teague but teague line isnt all that big, but not many teams will BEAT Liberty Hill like mexia did and thats a fact!

So fairfield will win out and will win its first game in postseason and we will see how good they are in second round!

highfootball,if you dont think malakoff is any good when you get here ill show you some film.

:jawdrop: