teague at troup

player73

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big game for the lions in their push to the playoffs.smoaky has trinity beating troup last night but heard the other way as well.who won?

Game starts out tight but after halftime the Lions will open the game up and win by a couple of TD's.. Then come home and blow out Trinty and head into the playoffs on a high..

1.Crockett

2.Malakoff

3.Teague

teague should get some of the injured back for this game. :highfive:

It sure will help our defense for sure.. We just need to start the game like we finish and we will be hard to beat.. I really like our chances and after getting into the playoffs u never know what will happen..

Ya'll are missing the real thing to be talked about? Teague was the school that got Troup in trouble for having an athlete living outside of its school district. Troup had to forfeit games remember. There is going to be some tension in the air!!

Nice try but Teague wasn't the school that "got Troup in trouble". Troup was the school that "got Troup in trouble". Blaming others for your wrong doings makes you look even worse.

Nice try but Teague wasn't the school that "got Troup in trouble". Troup was the school that "got Troup in trouble". Blaming others for your wrong doings makes you look even worse.

I'm not from either place so i don't care. I just think that it puts an interesting twist on the game. Plus I heard there were people from Teague video taping Troup's practices.

I'm not from either place so i don't care. I just think that it puts an interesting twist on the game. Plus I heard there were people from Teague video taping Troup's practices.

since you know so much why didnt they just wait till week 9?

"I'm not from either place so i don't care. I just think that it puts an interesting twist on the game. Plus I heard there were people from Teague video taping Troup's practices."

Oh yea, we believe that one!! LOLOLOL!! Yea we run around videoing other folks instead of going to work every day!! Good grief, get a grip on reality. If you repeat a lie what does that make you? Like player73 said. if it was Teague why wouldn't they wait till now and expose the "mistake" or better yet wait till after the game? Think before posting, it helps sometimes!!

"Just saying what I heard is all. Don't know if it is true or not. I guess all the Finney jokes are getting to you guys! So defensive! "

Havn't seen any "jokes" yet. why not stick to the subject instead of repeating lies that you have already posted? jealousy eatin you up, man!! We are happy to have Coach Finney and the staff here. they have turned this program around from jr high all the way up to varsity. guess that bothers you. thats very sad.