Tatum @ White Oak

Tatum_DirtyBird

District Championship  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it?

• Tatum
    • White Oak

Even tho I don't like kitty69, I pick WO in the upset by 3. Tatum is to arragant and cocky for me. When asked why don't they try a 4A team to play, they get real skiddish. They would rather play "down" than play "tuff."

Not very smart are we????? Tatum has played a tougher schedule in 2A than anyone else. I have always said that the Tatum people are very "confident" but they have the right to be. They are good, and besides a few years they have been very good.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very smart are we????? Tatum has played a tougher schedule in 2A than anyone else. I have always said that the Tatum people are very "confident" but they have the right to be. They are good, and besides a few years they have been very good.

This is the way I look at it... Whatever I say on here or any Tatum homer says on here will never effect the outcome of a game..

Good years, Bad years, Pitiful years... doesnt matter.. We still talky talky... Because its all in fun..

Even tho I don't like kitty69, I pick WO in the upset by 3. Tatum is to arragant and cocky for me. When asked why don't they try a 4A team to play, they get real skiddish. They would rather play "down" than play "tuff."

Should change your name to 'not2old2knownothin'! Tatum has always played up in pre-district. When have they ever played down when they had a choice. We can not help that we are in 2A because of UIL. But I seem to remember that we did ok in 3A as well. Bring on a 4a, I can promise that the kids do not know the difference and will play them the same. We would probably get beat by more than a few 4a teams, but we would also give many more than they could handle. Do not misread the swagger for being arragant or cocky. It is just the way champions walk!

That 5th year senior was kitty69's kinfolk, lol. Tatum 72 WO 21. "Go Eagle's."

So how do you go from predicting Tatum 72 WO 21 to now saying WO by 3. Looks like someone is trying to stir the pot.

By the way I agree more with your 1st prediction.

Eagleborn: Walks up to the front door. KNOCK KNOCK

Mama answers door: Hello, can I help you?

Eagleborn: Yes maam, Can Old Hat come out and play?

Mama: Yes you stud muffin you, just a second though... I have to get him to turn off ICarley.. Please dont play to rough because he is in for a long long night..

:fish: :fish:

mama look thats a shoe in Eagleborns mouth,lol,,,..mama says sure is son haha

Was in White Oak working today just off Tuttle rd. and I saw an older gentleman and asked him if he was going to the game. He told me " Wouldn't miss it for the world, we are going to whoop those Tatum Eagles"...... I started chuckling(sp??) and he got a funny look on his face and said " You're from Tatum aren't you?" like he had stuck his foot in his mouth. We both had a good laugh and I wished him luck. Nice folks over there in White Oak. Good luck to you guys.

WOs streak is going the way of the dinosaur like Gilmer's ..... hehehe