Longview Lobos @ Desoto Eagles

lobo09

Those are typos from my stupid blackberry!

but alas....... now you attack Horn. I actually would rather see the Lobo's win.... but they wont!

Your Lobos won the lottery this year with Horn's QB out. Or you'd got rolled by 3 tds by the Jags this year. But injuries are part of the game and the Lobo's got the victory!

I will say this..... If the Longview Offense does not score 40 tomorrow night they have no chance.

If mesquite can score 35 and lee can score 28 and horn 47 then there is a very good chance of that. But desoto won't score that much.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are typos from my stupid blackberry!

but alas....... now you attack Horn. I actually would rather see the Lobo's win.... but they wont!

Your Lobos won the lottery this year with Horn's QB out. Or you'd got rolled by 3 tds by the Jags this year. But injuries are part of the game and the Lobo's got the victory!

I will say this..... If the Longview Offense does not score 40 tomorrow night they have no chance.

Yeah, and we've been battling injuries all year, especially to our defense, our QB's ankle, and many others. Whether we won the lottery or not, we still beat Horn for the 5th straight time. You can speculate all you want about what WOULD have happened, but the fact is, it didn't happen, and the Lobos still own you.

You're right...injuries are a part of the game, and Longview had a whole mess of guys on the defensive side of the ball not playing in that one and some offensive players were playing hurt.

it sounds like to me the desoto coach isnt too concerned with this game talking about pulling some key starters including the qb in the second qtr if they are playing well. he wants to avoid injuries before the playoffs. i hate to hear that and i dont think you should play afraid of injuries.

17-0 Lobos at the half.

DeSoto has completed 6 out of 12 pass attempts and has three fumbles. Longview marching down the field at will for most of the game and completed a pass down inside the five with a few second left...the officials didn't give Longview the timeout in time and the clock operator let the time run out to prevent Longview from trying a field goal.

Desoto gave up 47 to Horn, who we held to 8. They held us to 13 while Desoto scored 61 on them. I know it's not always good to compare teams, but Desoto has been giving up points all season on defense. They can't stop any of their opponents. They've just been lucky that their opponents haven't been able to stop them either.

No arguing! It's a debate. Whenever someone picks against the Lobos it becomes an arguement.

It becomes a personal attack on someones intelligence when the don't agree with the East Texas Faithful! But it's too be expected.

TOC Matt Stepp has the Eagles by 17!

Desoto's the better team! As I've said from the beginning of this thread. 28 points Better!

Love this post! LMAO! Yeah, there's a reason that the Lobo fans disagreed wth you; because you're an idiot who knows nothing about what he's talking about.

Matt Stepp is an idiot too. And yea, DeSoto showed they're the better team, alright!

Seriously, I doubt this joker will even be able to show his face.