trinity at teague

player73

the teague LIONS can grab the #3 seed behind malakoff and crockett in disrict 11 2a d1 with a win over trinity.the LIONS beat troup in troup friday night 37-15 and racked up over 500 yds total offense.there will be a packed house in teague with it being SR NIGHT as well as the LIONS trying to clinch a playoff berth.i think coach finney,coach tunstall,coach coffman,coach callahan,coach layne,coach cochran,coach mcclain,coach satterwhite,coach kilman,coach moore,coach childs and coach tyler will have the LIONS ready.hopefully the turnaround continues friday night and the LIONS grab one of the playoff spots. these SRS have played for 3 different coaching staffs in 3 years and these kids have been through a lot of adversity.this group of SRS are special in so many ways and im not just talking athletics.they have went from a playoff team as sophs to a 1-9 season as jrs during the interim season and now they sit at 6-3 with 1 game left in the regular season.these SRS know this will be the last time they will play before the home crowd in LION stadium and i dont think they will let the LION faithful down. GO LIONS AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!! :happy65: :highfive:

the teague LIONS can grab the #3 seed behind malakoff and crockett in disrict 11 2a d1 with a win over trinity.the LIONS beat troup in troup friday night 37-15 and racked up over 500 yds total offense.there will be a packed house in teague with it being SR NIGHT as well as the LIONS trying to clinch a playoff berth.i think coach finney,coach tunstall,coach coffman,coach callahan,coach layne,coach cochran,coach mcclain,coach satterwhite,coach kilman,coach moore,coach childs and coach tyler will have the LIONS ready.hopefully the turnaround continues friday night and the LIONS grab one of the playoff spots. these SRS have played for 3 different coaching staffs in 3 years and these kids have been through a lot of adversity.this group of SRS are special in so many ways and im not just talking athletics.they have went from a playoff team as sophs to a 1-9 season as jrs during the interim season and now they sit at 6-3 with 1 game left in the regular season.these SRS know this will be the last time they will play before the home crowd in LION stadium and i dont think they will let the LION faithful down. GO LIONS AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!! :happy65: :highfive:

the Trinity Tigers can grab the #3 seed behind malakoff and crockett in disrict 11 2a d1 with a win over teague and an Elkhart loss. i think coach langston,coach davis, coach droddy, coach james, coach stout and coach byrd will have the Tigers ready (sorry, that was all the coaches Trinity has). hopefully the turnaround continues friday night and the Tigers grab one of the playoff spots. these SRS have played for 3 different coaching staffs in 3 years and these kids have been through a lot of adversity.this group of SRS are special in so many ways and im not just talking athletics. and now they sit at 5-4 with 1 game left in the regular season. They could make this the first 6 win season since 2000. these SRS know this may be the last time they will play football in a Tiger uniform and i dont think they will let the TIger faithful down. GO Tigers AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

the Trinity Tigers can grab the #3 seed behind malakoff and crockett in disrict 11 2a d1 with a win over teague and an Elkhart loss. i think coach langston,coach davis, coach droddy, coach james, coach stout and coach byrd will have the Tigers ready (sorry, that was all the coaches Trinity has). hopefully the turnaround continues friday night and the Tigers grab one of the playoff spots. these SRS have played for 3 different coaching staffs in 3 years and these kids have been through a lot of adversity.this group of SRS are special in so many ways and im not just talking athletics. and now they sit at 5-4 with 1 game left in the regular season. They could make this the first 6 win season since 2000. these SRS know this may be the last time they will play football in a Tiger uniform and i dont think they will let the TIger faithful down. GO Tigers AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

I like player73 post better.. The Teague Lione will win this friday and head into the playoffs against Marlin and move on to the 2nd round.. Its a great day to be a Lion..

I like player73 post better.. The Teague Lione will win this friday and head into the playoffs against Marlin and move on to the 2nd round.. Its a great day to be a Lion..

I don't know, you've got to give stjamesgate his due. That was pretty good. Good luck to both teams

stjamesgate,yall's kids have been through alot also but didnt realize this was their 3rd coaching staff as well.we will be tailgating friday,come by and eat and talk football.should be a good football game.

stjamesgate,yall's kids have been through alot also but didnt realize this was their 3rd coaching staff as well.we will be tailgating friday,come by and eat and talk football.should be a good football game.

Thanks for the invite. It has really been crazy in Trinity the last few years. There was a new AD in 2006 for 1 yr, 1 in 2007 for a yr and a half and now Coach Langston in his 2nd year. Trinity has not been to the playoffs since 2000 or 2001, can't remember which and has not had a playoff victory since 1988 football season. You are right, it should be a good game, we are looking forward to it. A lot on the line. Good luck to you guys.

Thanks for the invite. It has really been crazy in Trinity the last few years. There was a new AD in 2006 for 1 yr, 1 in 2007 for a yr and a half and now Coach Langston in his 2nd year. Trinity has not been to the playoffs since 2000 or 2001, can't remember which and has not had a playoff victory since 1988 football season. You are right, it should be a good game, we are looking forward to it. A lot on the line. Good luck to you guys.

i hope that tailgater will feed the radio people! log on to trinityradio.us for live action on the internet. i'm hearing trinity has to win by 16 but that could be just a rumor! good luck to both teans but i've got to pull for trinity just like st. james gate has explained.

i hope that tailgater will feed the radio people! log on to trinityradio.us for live action on the internet. i'm hearing trinity has to win by 16 but that could be just a rumor! good luck to both teans but i've got to pull for trinity just like st. james gate has explained.
This will be a great game. I believe Trinity can do it!!!

you had better believe we will feed you so come on down.we will be set up south of the field house and you will see the pits.

if teague wins this game they are in, no matter what everyone else does.if they lose it would create a 3 way tie for 3rd and in any situation like that they are out on the tie breakers.so the only choice for the LIONS is to win and take care of your business and not worry about what someone else is doing.GO LIONS

What are the playoff scenarios for this district. I know Crockett and Malakoff will be the top two, but how does the third spot shake out?

Teague - Win and In

Elkhart - Win by 4 points + Teague loss

Trinity - Win + Elkhart loss, Win by 16 + Elkhart win by less than 4

Someone correct me if i'm wrong because other than the win and in for teague, i'm pretty sure i'm off.

What are the playoff scenarios for this district. I know Crockett and Malakoff will be the top two, but how does the third spot shake out?

Teague - Win and In

Elkhart - Win by 4 points + Teague loss

Trinity - Win + Elkhart loss, Win by 16 + Elkhart win by less than 4

Someone correct me if i'm wrong because other than the win and in for teague, i'm pretty sure i'm off.

No matter what Teague would be sitting at home if they lose.

now if both elkhart and trinity win then trinity must beat teague by more than what elkhart beat trinity and they will be in if im not mistaken

No matter what Teague would be sitting at home if they lose.

now if both elkhart and trinity win then trinity must beat teague by more than what elkhart beat trinity and they will be in if im not mistaken

if teague takes care of business all that what if's wont matter.for some teams the playoffs start friday night and i consider this a playoff game.it's pretty simple -win or stay home!!

a lot of the teams are rooting for one another tonight.trinity rooting for troup against elkhart,elkhart rooting for trinity against teague.troup and trinity win puts trinity in and if elkhart and trinity wins it puts elkhart in.the TEAGUE LIONS have their own fate in their hands no matter what anyone else does.WIN AND YOUR IN!!! GO LIONS