Tatum vs. White Oak

JTate

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Tatum Eagles. District Champs

This was so similar to most games played at either w.o. or s.h. you must beat the officiating crews to wiin the game. wow

Obviously you must only go to games on the road. Cause I know the dudes you had at Tatum Thursday night games were unbelievable.

WO had a great game plan and played a very good game. It was a great test fo Tatum before going into the bye. Believe WO gave us a scare till the second half. Very well coached team, but just did not have the talent Tatum has. Did see many WO players helping up Tatum players, as well as Tatum helping up WO players. There were a few on WO that were giving cheap shots at the end and tensions were getting high. But overall both teams were class acts. I think WO will give a few teams fits in te playoffs. Good luck to both teams and hopefully they will make EastTexas proud. Glad we will have a few weeks to get healthy. BJ Allen was the difference again on offenseand defense. Can not wait til first playoff game.

GO EAGLES!!!

Great game Roughnecks. Good game plan kept the game close the whole first half. The 2nd half was a little different story. Defensively only gave up 1 more score while kick-off team gave up the last score. Like I said, White Oak was capable of scoring 21 and actually put up 28 on Tatum. Once again, great game White Oak, go get those Purple Eagles, y'all do play Newton right?

You must be retarded

No he is right. White Oak in motion all night, but no flag until White Oak fumbles the ball then the ref throws a flag on White Oak for illegale motion. Home cooken at its finest. I will say White Oak is much better than I thought. We were totally out coached and out played in the first half. Second half was all Tatum. White Oak will do very well in the playoffs.

Bird thats what I heard maybe in Carthage.

Some of us EF boys are gonna try and jump on the Green Bird Bandwagon for the post season run. Lookin forward to watchin Liles, Allen, Overstreet, , Nelson, Stone and the rest of that 2 live crew u guy's have over there.

Best of luck in the post season

Go Green....Kelly Green that is...it's not just for the environment anymore!

Bird thats what I heard maybe in Carthage.

Some of us EF boys are gonna try and jump on the Green Bird Bandwagon for the post season run. Lookin forward to watchin Liles, Allen, Overstreet, , Nelson, Stone and the rest of that 2 live crew u guy's have over there.

Best of luck in the post season

Go Green....Kelly Green that is...it's not just for the environment anymore!

Come on, bring your shakers and all the noise and funk you can muster up... lol

Was a fun game to watch.. WO has a chance to go a few rounds deep... Stats I had...

WO

Sharp,7-12 140 yards, 1 TD pass(23 yards)

161 yards rushing, Led by Bales who had 117 yards on 19 carries. Two TDs(10,1)

Goll led all recievers with 4 catches for 119 yards..

301 yards total

Tatum

Overstreet, 4-8 for 68 yards.... 60 yards rushing, two TDs(1,1)

Allen had 138 yards on 21 carries, three TDs(5,30,2)

Woodard 100 yards on 16 carries, one TD(7)

370 yards total...

Tatum had 3 flags for 21 yards

WO had 6 flags for 50 yards

Good luck next week WO...

Also, how come Hamilton didnt get on field until 2nd half? and I noticed Frazier had his pads off in 2nd half... Hope hes ok..

Great game played by both teams. White Oak just didn't have enough in the tank in the 4th but we boys played with passion and heart. Probably had some Tatum fans worried over there but all in all a good game. And too the person making the statements about the officals I thought they called a pretty good game. The illegal shift call should been false start as the guard clearly moved before the ball was snapped so the play should been dead. Heck that #71 was lucky for I have seen people thrown out of the game for hitting somebody late at whiteoak. Whiteoak officals just like throwing people out of the games though lol. Good luck to Tatum in the playoffs

Great game played by both teams. White Oak just didn't have enough in the tank in the 4th but we boys played with passion and heart. Probably had some Tatum fans worried over there but all in all a good game. And too the person making the statements about the officals I thought they called a pretty good game. The illegal shift call should been false start as the guard clearly moved before the ball was snapped so the play should been dead. Heck that #71 was lucky for I have seen people thrown out of the game for hitting somebody late at whiteoak. Whiteoak officals just like throwing people out of the games though lol. Good luck to Tatum in the playoffs

We dont have a number 71... Your thinking 61....

Was a fun game to watch.. WO has a chance to go a few rounds deep... Stats I had...

WO

Sharp,7-12 140 yards, 1 TD pass(23 yards)

161 yards rushing, Led by Bales who had 117 yards on 19 carries. Two TDs(10,1)

Goll led all recievers with 4 catches for 119 yards..

301 yards total

Tatum

Overstreet, 4-8 for 68 yards.... 60 yards rushing, two TDs(1,1)

Allen had 138 yards on 21 carries, three TDs(5,30,2)

Woodard 100 yards on 16 carries, one TD(7)

370 yards total...

Tatum had 3 flags for 21 yards

WO had 6 flags for 50 yards

Good luck next week WO...

Also, how come Hamilton didnt get on field until 2nd half? and I noticed Frazier had his pads off in 2nd half... Hope hes ok..

If WO had more flags than Tatum, why is there an issue in previous posts about the referees?

If you are talking about the play where WO fumbled and Tatum recovered but WO was given the ball because of the false start.... ref threw flag but but never whistiled it dead and allowed play to develope. When that happens, looks like ref is seeing how the play turns out. The worst call I saw was when WO tackled our WR 12 yards down field and no holding or interference.... That game was called almost perfect compared to some games I have seen.... lol

Good luck in the playoffs Roughnecks

If you are talking about the play where WO fumbled and Tatum recovered but WO was given the ball because of the false start.... ref threw flag but but never whistiled it dead and allowed play to develope. When that happens, looks like ref is seeing how the play turns out. The worst call I saw was when WO tackled our WR 12 yards down field and no holding or interference.... That game was called almost perfect compared to some games I have seen.... lol

Good luck in the playoffs Roughnecks

I agree...